SOCAL VW and SUBARU July Hacker Deals

@jmdna will have up on spreadsheet today about 1pm

OK Hackers. We have a new BDC Manager who will be handling all the hacker requests and Deals. His name is Dustin Taylor. He should be your permanent Hacker connection moving forward. The spreadsheet is filling up nicely mid way through the month. If you have any requests let him know and he can get them up on the sheet for you. This is for VW and SUBARU buyers in SOCAL or California.

These Subaru Leases are looking sweet this month.

See the numbers here: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Call or text me with any questions or to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

OK,

I added some aggressive VW leases to the sheet. How about my last 2018 VW Jetta S Auto for Drive Offs $188 plus tax?!? I also put up a Golf Sportwagen 4Motion and a Tiguan S.

Check them out here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

I have a older lady that wants a SUV cheap (under 300). You still have Tiquan specials? She is ready to get as soon as feasible. Her zip is 91913 at zero down and zero drive offs 12x36/10x36. She is not driving as much.

I have a bunch of SUVs under $300 on the spreadsheet. You can lower the payments even more of you do a 7500 mile lease.
Call me to set up an appointment.
Dustin
442-273-6566

I want to test drive your Passat.

Good riddance - they finally got rid of Seth. Welcome, Dustin.

4 Likes

OK Hackers, I have great news. I just got 2 Passat SE in stock. These are a real sweetspot lease this month. How about a true $0 out of pocket and $266 per month plus tax. I also got 2 Passat SE With Tech which run about $3k more.

These are very nicely equipped cars and will not last at these payments.

See the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Leases

Call or Text Me to Set up an appointment.
Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

For Subaru Forester Premium PP#3B, what options available with PP#3B ?

I’m, not sure I understand your question, the vehicle also has option package 14 the all weather package and eyesight driver assist.

I hope that this is the information that you are looking for:

That Vehicle is Ice Silver Metallic with Gray interior.
It has Option Package 14 The All Weather Package with the Eye Sight Driver Assist Package w Lane Change Assist. PP package #3b includes Rear Bumper Cover, Ext mirror w Light and BSD, Mirror Compass w Homelink. LED Map and Dome lights.

I have other similar vehicles like it.

This lease is $773 down, $255.09 per month plus tax.

This lease is on the spreadsheet here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Leases

1 Like

Is there a way to get these prices in Seattle area zip 98052?

You can take advantage of these deals if you come down to the dealership and drive or ship the car back to Seattle.

Subaru deals up here are just as competitive if you’re willing to work for them.

VW not as much.

3 Likes

Thank you for the input. I will try locally.

Hackers, it’s been a slow week. How about a 2019 Jetta S for Drive Off’s Down $195 per month plus tax?

It’s on the spreadsheet here: SOCAL VW HACKER DEALS

Call or Text me to set up an appointment:

Dustin: 442-273-6566

P.S. I also just put up my lowest price Impreza Auto Sedan. Looks like I can do Drive Offs $158.61 plus tax. But please hurry I only have 1.

Are there any Crosstreks with EyeSight in inventory?

I have over 10+ Crosstreks with Eyesight in Inventory.

oooh sounds like there might be an opportunity to take a cheap one off of your hands to clear some space for you :wink:

Couldn’t see one on the spreadie - could you add an example to review? plzzzzzzz’n’thank you.

I will throw one up on the sheet now.

1 Like