SOCAL VW and SUBARU July Hacker Deals

I have 11 Passat in transit from the port and most of them are SE. They should be here within the week.

Thank you - are you able to share the expected pricing? And, do you expect pricing to change after 7/9?

New programs come out on the 9th. I will be adjusting the spreadsheet once the new programs come out.

Do you have any Jetta SEL Premiums available?

Yes, I have 2 in stock.

I am looking for a deal on Atlas. Can you throw some numbers at me to review.

What kinds of numbers are you seeing on those? Love how loaded they are.

Thanks!

I have no Atlas currently in my inventory.

I will throw on up on the spreadsheet…OK it’s up.

1 Like

@rubbergash What color is your last Tiguan SE ?

The color is White Silver w Grey Interior

The Atlas must either be selling like hot cakes or VW is restricting the supply? seems most SoCal dealers have got very few if any inventory. I haven’t seen that many on the road yet so i’m guessing it’s the latter?

There was a fire at one of the Parts Manufacturers, No vehicles for anyone.

oooh interesting, google seems to suggest theyre still ploughing through building them, but parking them up at the Chattanooga plant awaiting front grilles to be fitted as thats the part that’s missing. I guess in a month or two when it’s all back up and running there should be a bunch hitting dealers. Hopefully!

Yes, the plant that makes the front grills burned to the ground. Some vehicles are trickling in with an addendum on the MSRP that says: Aftermarket Grill, I have never seen anything like it.

OK,

We opened the gates on Subaru Hacker Deals. Take a look at the sheet. We got Outback, Forester, Crosstrek and WRX up on the sheet.

Also a ton of great VW deals with the sweetspot this month on Passat.

Check the spreadsheet here: SOCAL VW and SUBARU Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me if you want to set up an appointment or get a quote.

I’m off this weekend but NATE will be manning the hacker phone.

Call or Text for a Quote or to set up an appointment.

Nate
442-273-6566

What trim level / features are on the Forester Premium PP#3B? I can’t find any reference to it online. Also what colors currently in stock for this model?

It’s a 2018 Forester 2.5i Premium JFF option package 14 (eyesight/blindspot/lane change assist/rear crosstraffic, all weather)

PP3B is just an accessory package rear bumper cover, ext dimming mirrors, dimming rearview mirror w/ compass homelink, LED map and dome lights

Ice Silver w/ Gray interior in stock, have other colors at a little higher MSRP Dark Gray, Red, Green

1 Like

What color is the Tiguan SE on your excel? Any more wriggle room on that one. Looking for low to mid 200s.

White Silver. Take another $5 off per month and thats all in