SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

USBank Tundra deals are making me considering dumping my 330e right away … :joy_cat:

For sure. I got rid of my tundra 2 months ago. Told my wife I was gonna wait 2 years for another one but I’m Tempted

You weren’t joking. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s proven that LH is the leading cause of CARADD

2 Likes

Hi. Can I have the link please?
Thanks!

In Arizona so found a 2018 Camry SE convenience package MSRP 29874 sale price 24907 and total with tax and fees 27871. MF .00014 and residual $15534. $0 due and tax title rolled into monthly $365 with 8% Az tax. 36 months, 12k miles. First time leasing toyotas, Good deal?

Link Please :slight_smile:

Link as well. Thanks!

I think Toyota will be fine, they sell 300k+ Corollas a year. They ain’t going anywhere.

Hi There,

Can I get the link please? I am interested in a Prius prime. Thank you!

I kinda think they’re doing a great job with styling at the moment too. I know its all subjective, but it’s nice to have something different on roads. Plus look! a TRD Avalon! Looks amazing I think! (not front on) but ooooh

Hey man , doing the same … looking for link .
:rofl:

Pm link please

Yes it looks good. But we still will have a hard time selling the Avalon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s nice to see that Toyota did a little more than just cosmetic. Is some frame stiffening bars and new struts and exhaust.

Sent everyone the link.

Tomorrow I will be heading out for my trip. I’ll check 1-2 times a day to send out the link. Cell service isn’t the best in the desert.

My partner will be checking my emails and voicemail as well

Link please. Thanks!

Can I get the link please. Thanks

Can I get the new link as well?

Okay, about time starting to hunt for a Toyota Sienna 2018 or 2019! Looking for a link as well to help get started I suppose … thanks Cody!

Link please! thank you in advanced!