SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hey can you please send me the link, thank you.

1 Like

Hi Cody, if you can send the link please,I am still in market through this weekend :grinning:

Link please to the Mirai.

Link please. Thanks @Cody_Carter!

Link please!

Little sneak peak from SEMA. Can’t wait to see the actual production model.

3 Likes

Man that’s beautiful! Can’t wait for the production model either. Hopefully pick one up my self in a year or 2.

1 Like

Supra? In line 6?

Thats what ive heard but everything is super hush hush… production starts march 2019

link, please. thanks

Just a reminder there will be a new link for November. New incentives come out on 11/1. I’ve been told the Sienna, Tacoma, and 4Runner Incentives will remain the same till end of year. But there will probably be a residual drop on 11/1 as Toyota tends to change every 2 months.

Hi Cody, what is the main difference between the 4x2 tacoma offroad 2018 and 2019 w/tech? From the lease point of view of course 2019 is more attractive but I am thinking eventually to lease the 2018 and take it over afterwards. thank you!

The 2019’s i have have the tech package. Blind Spot and rear sonar. vs the 2018s I have in stock do not have that package.

Link please!

great, thanks!

1 Like

i sent you an email after you sent the link to me, but do you have lease deals on the Toyota 86? I didn’t see a tab for it on the spreadsheet. any feedback is appreciated thanks so much.

They tend to lease poorly but I’ll add a tab now

Added now… 0 Support from Toyota on the lease. Maybe better in November… It can’t get worse :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Link please. Looking to see if RAV 4 can be leased for better than the advertised deal. Thanks.

Yes the link pricing is far better than national ad