SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

That pic just got you another 100 deals :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Link please, thanks and good luck this weekend.

Haha Iā€™m gonna need it. Son is the easy one of the two

Just curiousā€¦ any info on release date for 2019 Rav 4?

December is what Iā€™m told. I donā€™t see any in production queue yet

do you think I can get the link for the Sept. lease offers? Thank you!

1 Like

hey cody, do you have any updates on 2019 camry ?

CarPlayā€¦ thatā€™s about all. They are in production right now. Our first one was built yesterday.

Are you guys able to help me with leasing a 2018 Tiguan (SEL ā€“ as this seems to be the only option that has power tailgate). Donā€™t need premium package or navigation or 3rd row seating - just basic SEL.

Options:

• Color: White/ White Silver with light grey interior (Leatherette/ Leather)
    • 4matic
    • Power Tailgate
    • Cargo Net and Cargo Cover (optional)

I would like to do $0 down (can put down if needed to sweeten the deal) and pay license, DMV fees, etc. (approximately $700) separately along with 5 year maintenance plan (which includes oil changes) for $1200.

Looking to get 20% off MSRP as I would like to purchase vehicle post lease expiration.

I sell toyota not VWā€¦

2 Likes

Hi Cody,

Thanks for the heads up - any deals on a Rav 4 perhaps - looking to lease - driving less than 7500 a year.

12k is our minimum mileage. I will send you link

Hi Cody - Thank you!

If we wanted a 2019 RAV4 Hybrid when it is available, what advice would you give to order it without hitting a premium for buying it so soon, if any?

They wonā€™t sell at a premium but I wouldnā€™t expect much discount if any for a few months. They sell well already but new design is awesome.

Thanks! Itā€™s probably too soon to configure and price out so I guess I will loop back as we get closer. If you happen to have a tickler file for when that time comes, please put me in it. Thanks

Haha. Ok. Probably 1-2 months out for order preferencing.

Big push to move the Camry xle. Especially the XLE V6. Iā€™ll update the link in about 1 hour. Price dropping $600 on V6

TFS doesnā€™t do 10k leases, or thatā€™s your store policy?

Edit: Nevermindā€¦itā€™s listed in your first post. Interesting that a 10k isnā€™t offered at least though.

1 Like

Please send me a link