SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

I have no idea Shadow818, it’s actually astonishing. It’s far from lame though, considering what it does for looks, mpg, cargo, and passenger space. It’s definitely an excellent car and high on my girl’s list for next year. I saw one where I get my 4Runner serviced and peeked around… The sales manager told me he would consider lowering the dealer markup considerably if we wanted to talk numbers right then and there. After explaining I was just browsing while dropping off my car, I joked with him that he’s $10k over (MSRP) and I would want to be 10% off. He said he gets it, but people want that new-new and they want it pronto. Picked up my 4Runner the next day and the car had sold at sticker price [$48k] to a woman who traded in her 2016 Macan.

1 Like

I imagine Toyota is probably somewhat limited on their battery capacity, otherwise I’m sure they’d probably built more of the RAV hybrids and less of.regular RAVs and anything else they could re-direct capacity over to the RAV hybrid for.

Really, they’re the best family car right now. There’s perceived space, safety tech, comfort, great MPG - all wrapped up in a package that isn’t completely hideous, with Toyota’s reputation for reliability to boot! - if you don’t care for driving dynamics (which is most people) the RAV4 hybrid is hard to beat.

Honda is missing a trick by dragging their heels bringing the CRV hybrid over here as is Subaru with the Forester. Nobody wants an Accord Hybrid (other than THAT guy) but you know they’d have a waiting list for a CRV and New Englanders and PNW folk would go crazy for a Forester e-Boxer.

2 Likes

Is the new link TFS or US bank? The Tundra numbers were ALOT better last month!

It’s a little of both. Yes they were a little better last month. Us bank and toyota both lowered residuals.

Residuals can’t stay sky high all year

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hi Cody! Do you guys have a 2019 Rav4 XLE in blizzard pearl?

It’s only available in Super white for XLE.

I have 6 in stock.

1 Like

Wow at the Sienna offer - it’s already doesn’t lease well and cost $$$ to own. Despite it’s stigma as mommy wagon in America, it continues to be one of the best family haulers!

1 Like

@Cody_Carter I see that 86 has $3,500 rebate, is the Sept lease good?

All sold out. They typically don’t lease well. The $3500 is a purchase rebate

Hey there, would it be possible to get the new link please?

1 Like

I’ll be taking a serious look at the RAV4 Plug-in. If they put enough EV range in it and it is comfortable for longer drives I’ll buy one. We already have a charger installed for our leased i3 and with decent range all of our local driving could be gas free.

Thank you Cody! Picked up my new Rav4 yesterday. Cody had the car ready in the front and his numbers were as quoted with no games. He even threw in Subway sandwiches since Finance was busy. Definitely worth the drive out and will highly recommend!

3 Likes

Any idea when the Toyota plugins will be here?

Sounds like 2 years maybe more

Oh bummer :sob:

@Cody_Carter comment is the first “official” news that Toyota will offer it in the US. The sites with the spy shots of the car were hoping it might appear at the LA Auto Show in November and then be on sale as a 2020 model. But that was pure guesswork.

Since they seem to be unable to keep up with demand for the regular hybrid it does seem more likely they will wait a year more and you might be able to buy a 2021.

Powertrain decisions are lock in 2-3 years in advance so it has nothing to do with short term demand.

1 Like

If you can sell every car you can make why disrupt the production line with another variation? I don’t think Toyota slavishly follows a five-year plan.