🚀 Jeep, Dodge, Ram Specials ~ MARCH MADNESS! ~ EZ Auto Group

One Dodge Charger Widebody hellcat just landed. These are leasing very well.

Triple Nickel/Black
$73,590 MSRP
$760 plus tax
42 months 10k miles

Sold!! Congrats to @Matador!!!

Easiest transaction in leasehacking history! I think the only difficult part of the whole thing was getting the stubborn dealership keytag off the key ring haha Thank you again I love my Hellcat @EZAutoGroup I highly recommend Sam!

1 Like

Price on sheet has been updated and got a bit better!

Here’s another great hellcat deal since there was a lot of interest!

2020 Hellcat Challenger $74k MSRP
$3000 DAS
$699 plus tax
42 months 10k miles

1 Like

let me know when you have one with msrp 78k 1500 DAS 650month ill be ready IM ALREADY PRE APPROVED FCA

That’s not going to happen for a while, but we’ll keep you in mind. @sdavis1984

Hi, what deal do you have for Jeep Compass for someone with score in 680 range, so not Tier 1.
Thanks!

@andyestonia Sent you a message.

I’m looking to lease a Challenger Hellcat WB. Would I be able to be built it out and get these same monthly payments your advertising? I should be approved for Tier 1 credit since my credit is 700+

1 Like

That’s not how this works. No one is going to save your information and contact you down the line when there’s an insane deal on a car. You should check twice a month to see if it gets closer to your numbers. I doubt it will though. You basically want another $3600 off the price of the $74k car and you want a build with a higher MSRP.

1 Like

I will try my best to reach out if it does remain on the table. The deal he is asking for has not been around for 3-4 years now.

1 Like

@Dwayne_210 If the build comes to the same MSRP we can get you same pricing but pricing will change these couple days. Please message us or text us at 8182630533 for further questions!

All pricing for August has been updated on the sheet!

1 Like

what are the new pricing for challenger HC/wb

1 Like

Yes I will message you @sdavis1984

Can I see the sticker for the option on vehicle I’m ready?

1 Like

@sdavis1984 I messaged you the sticker.

One unit in Stock

2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody

$2000 DAS
**$649 plus tax **
42 months 10k miles

I’m perfer a hellcat at that price, thanks

3 Likes

Any Challenger GT deals?

1 Like