Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

$55K for a Toyota minivan.

Parents should use this ad to convince their kids to use protection.

Yikes!

8 Likes

You clearly aren’t familiar with the market on these or other Toyota hybrids.

But thank you for your valuable input

4 Likes

These are great overland vehicles. Give it a lift and throw some KO2s on it. They look sick.

Interested in 36/10k can you ping me!

2022 Tacoma SR 4x4 V6 Double Cab in stock!!! (Norcal)

Update: Another Lease reduction, this is a straight giveaway at this point!

sr4x4

MSRP: $34882
Sale Price: $34882 (+$595 Broker Fee)

Lease option

$1100 minimum driveoffs + Broker fee
30/10k - $345 plus tax
36/10k - $369 plus tax

Available for both purchase or lease

1 Like

Is this open to SoCal folks if they pickup in NorCal? Friend is interested in a gas Highlander.

Hi Anjal,

Do you have any lease deals on Camry hybrids? And If I have to wait, how long?

Boris

Camry Hybrid doesnt lease well and I have to sell it over MSRP, Camry gas has a better lease and is sold at MSRP. The better option is to purchase the Camry

What are the lease prices for a camry gas?

How much for a RAV4 hybrid, 36Months, 12000? my credit score is 825

Lease on it is very poor, almost no one leases it. Let me know if you are open to purchase

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto, I’m looking to buy Sienna. Do you have any available? Thank you

Most are presold already but let me know your timeline and trims/colors you’ll take. Please keep in mind the market on them is thousands over MSRP

I’m looking to buy one and dont mind the wait. Im looking for XSE, Limited, or Platinum with black or white exterior (may be grey). AWD prefer (FWD ok too). Let me know when you have one coming. Thank you

Any plug-ins or EVs for Socal?

Hi Jeff - do you still have any Camry Hybrid XSE models?

Whats your zip code? Colors? You know they are over MSRP right?

Hi Jeff - Yes, wondering what the MU is over MSRP. My zip is 90293, wind chill w 2 tone black.

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto Any Highlander hybrid XLE AWD or Corolla Hybrid available?

Sure as long as you are okay with either one being thousands over MSRP. Highlander Gas is under MSRP if you prefer a better deal