Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

What about praying on it?

4 Likes

New Allocation hit so if you are looking for something specific please let me know now, A lot of toyotas are hot and get booked 6 weeks before arriving.

Some examples of hot units available:

Rav4 XSE Hybrid and XSE Prime slot at MSRP!!! (SOCAL, let me know right away)

Prius Prime SE at $3000 markup

Sienna at $4000 markup

Venzas at MSRP (NORCAL)

Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507

NORCAL hybrids at MSRP!!! These are unreserved as of 6/20, deposit needed to reserve if in transit.

If you want one of these DO NOT wait, every time I do these posts there are always people that will call days later and are disappointed when I donā€™t have it anymore.

2023 Rav4 XSE Hybrid AWD with advanced tech,pano roof, JBL (1 ONLY)
2023 Venza XLE or Limited AWD
2023 Camry Hybrid SE and Nightshade hybrid
2023 Camry Hybrid XSE/XLE
2023 Crown XLE and Limited

Also have Gas 2024 Grand Highlander XLE AWD at MSRP!!!

Be prepared to purchase, lease on all these are terrible

Sienna and Sequioa are NOT at MSRP

Broker Fee: $595

Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507

1 Like

Any so cal gr86 available? Premium Neptune AT

zero Neptunes in stock or arriving in June/July for the whole state of California. Let me know if youā€™ll take a different color

What do you have avalaible in terms of the GR86?

@Jeff how about the Grand Highlander Hybrids ? Will you be doing MSRP in NorCal when are they supposed to hit the showrooms ?

text me which one you are looking for and I can let you know on the next opening. As of right now yes it would be MSRP. They start landing in a month but I cant predict when Ill have a slot open

2 Likes

Anything off on the UX 250h?

Hi Jeff. Do you have any word about reserving the 2024 GX?

Yes are you ready to make a deal?

Im not taking any names down or promising any special pricing on 24 GX at this time

1 Like

Any discounts on The RX350h?

Hi Jeff,

Iā€™m in SoCal/Beach Cities Area. What kind of lease deals are available on the RZ 450e, with excellent credit, 7500 miles per year, and a military discount? Iā€™ve read they are not leasing well because of thereā€™s no captive finance support.

Thanks!

Hi Jeff,
Could you please let me know the MF?

Hi Jeff

interested in this. will the 7500 stack on this too?

Pretty sure thatā€™s included in the $10k lease cash.

1 Like

Any free charging from Lexus on the EVā€™s?

1 Like

This vehicle only qualifies for the $7,500 through lease via the lease cash. So no you arenā€™t stacking $7,500 on top of the lease cash.

Curious - What are the lease numbers on nx450 looking like after ev credit?