Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

@GaryVegas Did you get your hatchback yet?

I would get that GR86 but the hatchback we got from Jeff was more practical… and cheaper. :slight_smile:

Haha thanks for the @ no still looking :grinning:

Hi @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto is the highlander hybrid still available?

I need to know what region and which trims you are open to

Any 2023 Corolla LE available in SoCal in January? Thanks

1 Like

I have one in stock today or several in transit if you want a January unit. Deposit needed to reserve in coming units

As an added Holiday Bonus:

General Motors of the Chevy Bolt recall yesterday, citing risk of the EV’s carpet catching fire following a crash where the front seat belt’s pretensioner deploys. According to GM, the exhaust gases from the pretensioner can come into contact with carpeting fibers on the Bolt’s floor and ignite.

The recall affects 120,000 Chevy Bolt EVs in the US and 20,000 in Canada, and pertains to model year vehicles between 2017 and 2023. GM has not shared how many incidents of the Bolt’s floor carpets catching fire have been reported, only declaring “rare instances” of the occurrence.

It is unknown at this time if the ‘Coon Squad’ is responsible for this recall.

Gas in the seatbelts? Do the pre-tensioners have a limited supply of (flammable) gas such that, like an airbag, once deployed, something has to be replaced?

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto sequoia available in NorCal ?

The explosive charge that sucks in the seatbelt emits a gas. These can be replaced or repaired.

Any lease deals on 2023 Lexus ES350 F Sport or Luxury/ultra luxury?

1 Like

With my advertised dealer discount:

2023 Lexus ES350 FSport Handling

$1500 due at signing + $595 Broker fee

36/10k - $685 plus tax
39/10k - $642 plus tax

1 Like

What kind of discount is there for Highlander XLE FWD?

Hi, Jeff
What colors you have for this NX 350?

It sold already

Lexus NX Gas models at $2300-$3100 under MSRP - are these still available?

Hi Jeff, I live in socal looking for a deal on a 4WD Tacoma. No preference on trim or color

Whats your time frame? Purchase or lease? what region are you in? Do you prefer lower MSRPs or whats your target?

Live in Los Angeles area. Time frame is Jan-March. Either lease or purchase show me both options. Ideally msrp of 42k or under

Any deals for corolla cross (hybrid preferred) or RAV4(hybrid preferred)? I am in LA.