Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (March).EV/PHEV Clearance ⚡

$387/mo for a $47k car that used to trade for above MSRP sounds like it leases pretty well now to me.

2 Likes

I have sold several of these this month and everyone has leased them with the intention of enjoying the low lease payment.

No need to do the quick purchase on them, lease is low and you have 2 years of free charging, 3 years of maintenance and warranty for the entire term.

Hi, Jeff!

Are there any deals on the Ioniq 5 AWD?

I’m in Texas, is the lease offer available for out of state or only limited to CA?

No out of state, sorry

Do you have Ioniq5 AWD in norcal?

Called Jeff on Friday night.
Confirmed the car on Saturday morning.
Picked up the car Saturday afternoon.
Better than advertised.
I usually spend a few weeks crafting and waiting for a deal to be had. This time, 2 days into searching for a lease EV, saw Jeff’s post and knew I didn’t have to search no more.
Thank you Jeff…

8 Likes

I’m possibly looking for a Ionic AWD in Norcal. I can buy cash - will that make more sense than leasing? What can I buy or lease a AWD for?

I suppose I’m willing to fly to socal and drive it back if thats a far better deal.

Howdy, @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto! I saw a promo on Hyundai’s website regarding $7,500 EV Lease Bonus Cash. Does that offer apply to these brokered deals you’re offering as well?

1 Like

Looking for2023 Ioniq 5 Limited AWD. If anything coming up, please let me know

can someone share the residuals/mf rates for ioniq 5 SEL or ioniq 6 SE (long range)?

Check the Ioniq 5 forums on Edmunds. They provide this information free of charge.

This information is variable so it cannot be provided here; It’s going to vary by your mileage choice, zip code, and trim level.

Please call to go over any information and options 310-405-3507

Hi Jeff! What’s the lease deal for the Kona EV this month? I have family that’s interested.

2024 Kia Carnival LX at MSRP!!!

very select inventory, will go fast

Broker Fee: $595

Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

What would be the price for the Kia Niro or Ioniq5 SE if we were interested in 15k miles?

What’s the pricing for 36/10k like on the Niro?

Would tier 2 credit qualify here? Also what rebates does a Socal resident qualify for still? Considering the Ioniq 6

I would need to know more details on what you consider Tier 2 and about your credit history to give you an estimate of what payment you qualify for