Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (April).EV/PHEV Clearance ⚡

Hi Jeff, what does 36/15k look like on the 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL Long Range RWD? Thanks!

Jeff, where can I charge this car for free for 2 years?

Electrify America stations (comes included with the car)
There is also free charging stations everywhere use PlugShare to find them

3 Likes

Hi Jeff, Can you tell me how much off msrp the ionic 5 sel rwd is discounted on this deal? i’m thinking about using the lease to buy it and get the ev pass thru credit.

1 Like

How are the deals for ionic6? I assume they aren’t as good as the 5 but wanted to check

Hi Jeff, you have any Limited trims. How much on a 24/10k lease would that be. Thank you.

any AWD ioniq 5?

Is leasing and then immediately purchasing the Ioniq5 still the recommended play? Or have these started to lease pretty well now?

$387/mo for a $47k car that used to trade for above MSRP sounds like it leases pretty well now to me.

2 Likes

I have sold several of these this month and everyone has leased them with the intention of enjoying the low lease payment.

No need to do the quick purchase on them, lease is low and you have 2 years of free charging, 3 years of maintenance and warranty for the entire term.

Hi, Jeff!

Are there any deals on the Ioniq 5 AWD?

I’m in Texas, is the lease offer available for out of state or only limited to CA?

No out of state, sorry

Do you have Ioniq5 AWD in norcal?

Called Jeff on Friday night.
Confirmed the car on Saturday morning.
Picked up the car Saturday afternoon.
Better than advertised.
I usually spend a few weeks crafting and waiting for a deal to be had. This time, 2 days into searching for a lease EV, saw Jeff’s post and knew I didn’t have to search no more.
Thank you Jeff…

8 Likes

I’m possibly looking for a Ionic AWD in Norcal. I can buy cash - will that make more sense than leasing? What can I buy or lease a AWD for?

I suppose I’m willing to fly to socal and drive it back if thats a far better deal.

Howdy, @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto! I saw a promo on Hyundai’s website regarding $7,500 EV Lease Bonus Cash. Does that offer apply to these brokered deals you’re offering as well?

1 Like

Looking for2023 Ioniq 5 Limited AWD. If anything coming up, please let me know

can someone share the residuals/mf rates for ioniq 5 SEL or ioniq 6 SE (long range)?

Check the Ioniq 5 forums on Edmunds. They provide this information free of charge.

This information is variable so it cannot be provided here; It’s going to vary by your mileage choice, zip code, and trim level.