Socal Nissan Leaf S (August). $229 + tax 24/10k 2k DAS

probably about 7-9% off, I would need to make some calls to get you an exact number

Hello, may I ask if you still have any pathfinder offers?

Yes they are the second most popular model this month. I have SL 2WD on the top post. Let me know your region and preferred configuration for a custom quote

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto What’s the numbers on the Ariya? 36/10 vs 72m finance?

Lease is atrocious even on a base one, finance it if you are getting it. Market is hot on them though, these vehicles have markups or long wait lists

Do you still have the Altima turbo?

Do you have a 4x4 pathfinder, and what’s the lowest lease payment? 18/10

Yes I still have a couple Altima turbos left as of today, inventory on Altimas are decreasing every day with these deals going on.

I have different inventory in Socal/Norcal for Pathfinders so I’ll need to know which region you are in but SL 4x4s are very scarce, i have plenty of Platinum 4x4s in Norcal

How is the SoCal Pathfinder inventory? Are the deals as good as NorCal?

I am in socal

1 Like

Looking for 4WD Pathfinder, any trim above base. What’s lease looking like for 36m/12k per year in Socal?

I have lots of 2WD Pathfinders, on 2WDs Ill do less than Norcal in Socal

Any deals right now on Frontiers? Doesn’t need to be 4wd. Just looking for low monthly. Ok w/ one pay too.

1 Like

What are the numbers in SoCal?

Is $1500 due at signing simply a downpayment, or does it cover things like “first month”? Do you have Altimas (SL or Platinum) or Pathfinders (SL) in stock in SoCal(90042) and what are the numbers?

Altimas are getting scarce, if you are open minded to colors and trims I can try and get a last minute one for you

I have lots of Pathfinder SL 2WDs available

Thanks Jeff for the wonderful service! My dad loves his new frontier. You had the best price, hands down. We are now friends :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type 2022 or 2023 Nissam Rogue Platinum FWD Blue
  2. Term/Mileage 36/10k
  3. Region/State NorCal
  4. Preferred method of contact email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Any pathfinder deals for nor cal?

Any info on March numbers yet?

Sorry they are not quite ready yet at 7:47am…

7 Likes