SoCal Mercedes Lunar Blue C43/Mojave Silver GLC43 Blowout! (October 2020)

It depends on when you paid it off. “Have concluded such an account after October 1 2019 and get into a new eligible vehicle that is lease”

1 Like

Any deals on the 2021 GLA?

Send a PM. Please check your messages

Any more deals on GLC 350e.

I am interested in one too! :slight_smile:

Thank you Calvin for getting us a beautiful 2020 GLC 350e yesterday!!

As soon as I saw the post on Friday evening, I reached out to Calvin via text message and he was very prompt to answer my detailed questions. He discussed the vehicles available (int/ext/options) and even the opportunity to trade with his network dealer to source the car I was looking for. Yesterday morning, we made an appointed to first test drive the car – with the supporting electric motor, the car is quiet yet very powerful. We are very satisfied with the car. Didn’t have loyalty, but for those who qualify would be an amazing deal!

Inclusive of the test drive and paper work, we were in and out within 2.5 hours. He was very professional – kept us informed throughout the paper work and financing.

Thank you Calvin again!
-Jason

1 Like

Interested in the glc350e

Hi Calvin,
Interested in GLC350e currently parents have a GLC300 that will be off lease next month.

I’m interested in glc 350e

Thank you Calvin!

Calvin was excellent to work with. We replaced our GLC 300 with a GLC 350. It was a smooth transaction.

2 Likes

bump for September deals, also looking for GLC350(e). thank you!

Calvin is the man! If anyone in so cal is looking for a GLC350e I highly suggest reaching out to Calvin. He is excellent to work with just like Safie posted above. He helped me get my parents out of their current lease and into the new car with no headaches. I definitely recommend him and will be a repeat customer for sure.

2 Likes

what was the pricing on something like this?

1 Like

had my dad did 2 years it would have been much better but he and my mom wanted 3 years adamantly LOL
This particular car was fully loaded too.

Are these are 2019 or 2020 GLC350e?

I don’t believe the 2020’s are on the eligible list for carpool stickers, can anyone confirm that?

These are 2020s and not either on the carpool list or the Edison rebate list which uses the carpool list for the rebate.

Unfortunate because that SCE rebate is a nice bonus to have.

Oh, this is interesting. I thought brokers don’t want to deal with existing lease?

I posted that same exact question and the consensus is to keep your current lease separate.

He’s a dealer lol. Dealers want used inventory, Mannheim is still interesting, @Samaudibh is literally paying people to return cars to him at his Audi dealer.

3 payment waiver so get out the car no problem