| SoCal Audi Deals | DonnyAudi

Hi DonnyAudi! I am also looking for Q8. Any good deals right now?

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay everyone, there have been a few adjustments in the work place that haven’t allowed me to be as prompt. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these times! My dealership is currently still open for business. If you’re in the market I would be happy to assist, of course we are offering delivery of the paperwork and vehicle to keep contact to a minimum as we’ve all been instructed!

619-363-3676

Not quite sure if or when the RS5 will be arriving. We have received our first allocations of the A5 and S5 2020 models!

Hi, any deals on A5 Sb premium/premium plus?

Just got back into the office as of today after some time away. I hope all are doing well during these times. Although priorities have shifted a bit, if anyone is in the market for an Audi I would appreciate the opportunity and be happy to assist!

619-363-3676

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

What have we started :laughing:

Currently have one E-tron in stock left. If you’re in the market I’d be happy to quote you!

E-trons are leasing well, please PM me for a quote.

A5’s are leasing extremely well, I have one Premium trim for a great price. Please PM/Text for details!

Good morning! Ready to move some vehicles. A5’s and E-trons are both leasing very well! I will be busy delivering a vehicle today so please be patient to my response time.

PM’d 202020

At the office until 3 PM today. Please let me know if I can run a quote for you!

619-363-3676

Hey Virtus,

We do not have any insight prior to when we receive the new programs. It’s really just a guess prior.

Just a couple of days until the programs change, if you’re looking to lease or buy an Audi asap please let me know!

619-363-3676

PM’d 202020

Last day of the month, if you’re able to close today and in the market for an Audi please reach out!
619-363-3676

Same as April for the Etron

I want to give a shout out to @DonnyAudi for his outstanding service. He was prompt in his response and is non aggressive in pushing for a sale.
He provided the best lease rates among all Audi dealers SF bay and Sacramento areas, and also Beverly Hills Audi. I called each dealership individually to secure quotes and crossed referenced the best quotes.

3 Likes

Programs are currently being loaded, so the system is working slowly right now. Just some brief highlights of May programs.

2019 Q7’s have improved
2019 A6’s have improved
E-trons are consistent to April!

Just received two P+ Black/Black E-trons in stock!

1 Like

Spreadsheet updated and available! 1 P+ and 1 Prestige Etron left in stock!