(SOCAL) Looking for sub-$200 effective monthly lease for 12k-15k/24-36 months

Hi!

First of all, thanks for reading this post. If I’ve posted in the wrong forum or violated one of the Leasehackr community guidelines, please let me know and I’ll move/modify my posting.

Like the title states, I’m looking for ANY new lease:

• located in Southern California
  • under $200 effective monthly payment (including tax)
  • drive-off payment between $0 and ~$2500 (BUT this obviously calculates into the effective monthly payment)
  • 12k-15k mileage per year
  • lease term anywhere between 24 and 36 months
  • rebates OK, as long as it’s guaranteed I will qualify for them
  • automatic transmission
  • if color options are available, I’d prefer a darker color (black, grey, etc)
  • hatchback or sedan preferred

It’s Christmas, and I don’t know who is going to read these posts over the holidays, but I’m ready to come into a dealership today and drive off. I’m located in Orange County, but can obviously travel to LA, Riverside, and other surrounding counties.

Here are some cars that I’ve been considering, but are definitely not limited to:

• Honda Fit
  • Honda Civic
  • Honda HR-V
  • Kia Forte
  • Chevy Cruze
  • Ford Fiesta
  • …cars similar to those above

I’ll be checking this post regularly, or please PM me here on LeaseHackr if you’d like to discuss privately.

Happy holidays and I hope we can work something out!
Simon

Sounds like you want to speak with a broker. If you like the Cruze, send a text to @chevysalesgirl on Tuesday

1 Like

thanks. I did read up on her posts in the other thread and saw that she’d be on holiday until Tuesday.
how much are broker’s fees in general?

It varies depending on the broker. I’d also reach out to @Cody_Carter for a Camry. Might be possible at your price point. If you want a broker, contact @nyclife or @Benedetto

1 Like

nissa versa meets your criteria i think.

Honda Clarity All electric fits your need as well

Only if 89mi range works.

yeah, I’m not too comfortable with all electric vehicles yet (that are less than 150 mi range).
If the car were just to be used as a work-home commute type situation, I’d be fine with it, but it will have other uses as well.

I’ll look into Nissan Versa (it’s kind of ugly though, imho).