SoCAL LEASE TRANSFER: 2018 LEXUS GX 460 Premium - $372.99/ month including taxes (plus down payment & MSD - total ~$460/ month; $60K car)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Lexus GX460 Premium]

MSRP: [$59,384]
Selling Price: [$53,138.80]

Months: [36] - (34 months remaining)
Annual Mileage: [$7,500]

Residual: [63%]

Total Due At Signing: [$5,450] - $2,450 in MSD, $3,000 down payment
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$372.99]

Just to clarify, are those the terms of your lease or are you looking for someone to give you your down payment back?

Also, what is the current mileage?

Currently has ~1,300 miles.

@Siejammy this is the price I am looking for. $3,000 down plus $2,450 refundable MSD. $372.99/month

The $3k down when amortized over 34 payments left, brings the total monthly payment to $461.

If you didn’t put 3k down – you shouldn’t be requesting it.

2 Likes

Pretty slick if it’s just MSD and transfer costs otherwise nothing too hot given the severe mileage restriction.

Why are you transferring? You just got it 2 months ago and your monthly payment is pretty good.

I think he had a 5k MS cert.

Yes, but he shouldn’t be trying to profit 3k off of someone else. At least on this site. Swapalease, do what you please

1 Like

@nyclife is there a set of bylaws? Don’t you make a living off LH?

1 Like

Touché, but 3000? for one deal.

1 Like

This car was for my wife; she can’t get used to the massive SUV; she used to drive an BMW i3. It is a very good price, but she wants a smaller SUV.

If there are takers, I will transfer it. If not, she will enjoy her monster SUV for another 33-34 months!

Who gets to say what is “allowed”? And how do you know if the MS Cert. didn’t cost me extra?

If thats the problem, then why are you trying to profit off of it? Just put it up for what you paid

1 Like

Cause you said a relative gave it to you

@nyclife Instead of trolling my thread, why don’t you PM everyone here and try to sell them your services.

I got a VERY good deal and am willing to share part of it.

I am pretty confident that you can’t beat it for someone without MS.

I did beat it, I got a higher discount percentage than you, just needed more miles, can’t do msds, and ny didn’t have any incentives

Good, then post a thread of your own advertising your price.

I wouldn’t post it for profit, and I’m probably keeping it until the end. If you really wanted to get rid of it you’d eg. not for a bs reason, you’d post it for what you paid not pocketing 3k. (unless I’m getting over my mileage)

1 Like