SOCAL Lease Help Needed!

Algo just quoted me 27,500, looks good to me

That’s before their FaceTime inspection. It’s liable to drop to a lower number. Read the thread about them. We sold one to them and liked the process.

1 Like

Roger that, facetime incoming in a few minutes

Algo doesn’t service California from my experience

2 Likes

Even if ALgo offers you $27500, will you be able to payoff the rest of the balance? You can’t roll negative equity in these situations where you sell to a 3rd party.

Are we forgetting that he can’t lease while unemployed unless him or the dealer falsifies the application? Unless I missed something where people with no income can now lease Volvos?

I see no option currently other than ride out the Camry…and maybe refi it and use the stated MSD money down on the refi.

@Mikenikes what’s the monthly rent charge on the current lease?

1 Like

I’m unemployed, but retired so I receive a pension, proof of income is not an issue. Also wife would be cosigning to guarantee tier 1+ and she is actively employed.

I cant find the rent charge anywhere on Toyota Financial, will update once it is found.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter either way, ALgo won’t purchase vehicles in CA I just found out.

Purpose of the appraisal was to get a number to try and get a dealer to match, that way I could skip the 3rd party and use their appraisal.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Rent charge will be on the contract.

Total rent charge was 1436.76