Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (May).LOW Ioniq 1PAY Clearance ⚡

Hello Jeff, please DM me on the 2024 Ioniq5 SEL RWD 24/10k.

Hi Jeff - please DM for 2023 Ioniq5 SEL RWD/AWD, 24/12k. Thanks!

Is the latter 36m?

I think the latter without conquest

1 Like

Very good deal!

1 Like

I would do this deal in a heartbeat but I have two Kia’s on lease which will not qualify for conquest. This does really make sense when you consider that Hyundai would not honor a Kia as loyalty last month.

No conquest nor loyalty rebate?

Loyalty = Hyundai
Conquest = 2016+ Tesla, Toyota, Honda, Subaru, Chevy Bolt/Volt

edit : updated

Hey Jeff, do you have any lease deals for Kia Sportage hybrid?

The lease is high on it, I have plenty of low SUV leases this weekend as alternatives. Call/text 310-405-3507

Thanks for responding. Ill get back to you if i want to move forward with Hyundai Ioniq 5 or Tuscon lease deals. How does the 2 year free charging would work? Like what company is it through? Chargepoint? Electrify America? And is there a cap on many times i can charge the car per week? Per month?

It’s EA and they say 30 minutes but I haven’t seen ppl complain about them enforcing it, unlimited times per week.

There might be some fine print - EV Charging Station | Electrify America | Hyundai USA

1. That’s only for the Ioniq 5 or 6, the Tuscon doesn’t get free charging.

2. Unlimited but you cannot charge 30mins, unplug, plug back in and try another 30. You must wait 60 mins between charges

I tried your #2 specifically just yesterday, first session 28 minutes and then immediately another 6 ish minutes session, no charges

You have an Ioniq?

Yep, Ioniq 6 SEL AWD, recently leased from LH

Woot Sploit! Don’t let it hit 30 and unplug and plug back in to get a reset!

A friend was able to crack it for $8K with wear and tear package included

Not In CA?

effective 283 :fire:

3 Likes