Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (May).LOW Ioniq 1PAY Clearance ⚡

Is a 2019 Chevy Volt eligible for the Ioniq 5 conquest?

How does the ev9 lease out?

Any deals on the new 2024 sonata yet?

How do I qualify for conquest? I currently have a Polestar 2 lease and looking to lease the Ioniq 5. Does that qualify me?

Nope Honda Toyota and bolt mostly, do you have any other cars?

Are these price’s available for FL residents? I’ll
Pay shipping.

Hey Jeff, are the Niro PHEVs something not readily available? I know the Prius Prime has markups so I wasn’t sure about the Niro.

Hey Jeff, im on the market for an SUV and was thinking about the sorento, which i noticed you dont have deals for, and the telluride. can you share deals for telluride ex-xline and sx-xline? also while i have you here, maybe you have deals on the Palisade (sel+prem and limited trims) ? last question, when will you have deals on the new Santa Fe?
Thanks!

Ello does a Tesla in the household still count for conquest this month?

Hey Jeff, is conquest still active for the Ioniq 5? The dealers I have spoken to are saying it ended. I checked on truecar and edmunds and it shows it is still active, but then why are dealers saying it isn’t. Thoughts?

Hi Jeff,

Are you able to get deals on a 2024 EV6 GT-Line AWD? Thanks!

Looks like conquest is gone, just updated pricing. It was still showing on my desking software on mistake

Jeff, any deal on the outgoing 2023 Santa Fe plug in Hybrid?

Do you have Palisades numbers? Any loyalty this month?

Hey Jeff, Any specials for president’s day?

FYI this thread doesn’t appear under CA Marketplace filtered for Kia presumably because you didn’t tag it as such

1 Like

He does for me (Search SoCal or CA / Kia ) , the one that doesn’t work is Omega for me, I documented it in a Tech post a while ago.

Sometimes searches don’t work properly for certain users.

Excuse the noob question here: What all does the due at signing number on these deals include? Is it 0 down and those are fees/registration and such?

1 Like

The short answer is it doesn’t matter.

If anyone gave you any simplistic advice that lease deals must only be “zero CCR” then that can safely be ignored.

Appreciate it, less that they “must” be zero CCR and more just me personally agreeing with the sentiment of “I’d rather pay a little more monthly than risk losing a down payment in the unfortunate event of the car being total’d”