Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (May).LOW Ioniq 1PAY Clearance ⚡

Can you share EX and SX prices (awd)?
thanks

Two questions ,

1. Does 2012 Honda Civic qualify for Conquest?
  2. Car is in same household but registered to different person

Are there still one pay deals for hyundais?

Has to be a 2016+ model year for conquest

Nope the boat left already :ferry:

Is that you specifically not doing one-pay leases or is this a Hyundai thing?

Disappointing to hear that they lowered the one pay savings. How often do they adjust this? Seems to me that without extending the free home charger offer and neutering the one pay savings, it may be better to wait.

1 Like

If you can find another 200+ Mile EV on the West coast that is less than $10k for 2 years lease, then I’m all ears.

Otherwise , it’s the best deal on the WC so why should they make less money on it?

I don’t necessarily disagree with you. My challenge is that I live in a state where all but one dealer is owned by Lithia and I’ve been told by each and every one of them that they do not do one pay leases and the dealers in California do not offer out of state leases. =(

I am looking to get Ionic Limited
24/12K

I’m also interested in 2023 Ioniq5!

Is a 2019 Chevy Volt eligible for the Ioniq 5 conquest?

How does the ev9 lease out?

Any deals on the new 2024 sonata yet?

How do I qualify for conquest? I currently have a Polestar 2 lease and looking to lease the Ioniq 5. Does that qualify me?

Nope Honda Toyota and bolt mostly, do you have any other cars?

Are these price’s available for FL residents? I’ll
Pay shipping.

Hey Jeff, are the Niro PHEVs something not readily available? I know the Prius Prime has markups so I wasn’t sure about the Niro.

Hey Jeff, im on the market for an SUV and was thinking about the sorento, which i noticed you dont have deals for, and the telluride. can you share deals for telluride ex-xline and sx-xline? also while i have you here, maybe you have deals on the Palisade (sel+prem and limited trims) ? last question, when will you have deals on the new Santa Fe?
Thanks!

Ello does a Tesla in the household still count for conquest this month?