Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (May).LOW Ioniq 1PAY Clearance ⚡

Hi Jeff,

Are you able to get deals on a 2024 EV6 GT-Line AWD? Thanks!

Looks like conquest is gone, just updated pricing. It was still showing on my desking software on mistake

Jeff, any deal on the outgoing 2023 Santa Fe plug in Hybrid?

Do you have Palisades numbers? Any loyalty this month?

Hey Jeff, Any specials for president’s day?

FYI this thread doesn’t appear under CA Marketplace filtered for Kia presumably because you didn’t tag it as such

1 Like

He does for me (Search SoCal or CA / Kia ) , the one that doesn’t work is Omega for me, I documented it in a Tech post a while ago.

Sometimes searches don’t work properly for certain users.

Excuse the noob question here: What all does the due at signing number on these deals include? Is it 0 down and those are fees/registration and such?

1 Like

The short answer is it doesn’t matter.

If anyone gave you any simplistic advice that lease deals must only be “zero CCR” then that can safely be ignored.

Appreciate it, less that they “must” be zero CCR and more just me personally agreeing with the sentiment of “I’d rather pay a little more monthly than risk losing a down payment in the unfortunate event of the car being total’d”

Anything on the Tucson hybrid sel + convenience or limited not PHEV?

I have Tucson Hybrid NLine on Clearance, the lease is still better on PHEV vs Hybrid

2024 Tuscon Hybrid NLine AWD

$2000 due at signing + $595 Broker Fee

36/10k - $423 plus tax

Good morning, you used to have Telluride deals right? any updated deals for March?
Thanks

do you have any sportage hybrid deals?

Telluride party is over for the most part, might add some later in the month

Are the 23 Santa Fe plug ins the 2 row or 3row style?

For financing how much dealer discount and or rebates do the Kia ev9 get? Is it better to lease due to a federal rebate pasthrough?

23 Santa Fes only come in a 2 row configuration

For an EV9? :exploding_head:

Next thing you’re going to say is you have some good subvented leases too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any specials on the AWD Ionic5’s?