Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (May).LOW Ioniq 1PAY Clearance ⚡

For HMF, $5k purchase/finance cash was NOT stackable with $7500 Fed credit lease cash purchase vs lease).

$2500 lease bonus cash was (lease and lease).

All the programs just ended today so it wouldn’t matter right now.

Let me know if you want a quote in a couple days

is the gv80 leasing well this month?

1 Like

Jeff, texted you for GV80 yesterday.

What would 36/10k be on the Niro EV?

Does KIA owner also qualify for Hyundai Loyalty?

No has to be a Hyundai in the house

What type of lease numbers are available for 2023 Kia Niro Hybrid LX and 2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid LX? I am interested in either one of them if the numbers work for me. Let me know

Do any of the EVs include the California rebate in the price?

I discussed a Ioniq5 lease with dealer in OC. He said Hyundai is offer two leasing banks. Hyundai Financial and US Bank. I asked if he could quote me for both lessors for vehicle I wanted. He declined. Said he could only quote one of them! Then he asked would I prefer a high residual value or a lower one. He said my choiced depended upon my plans to walk away or buy at lease termination. I said I would likely walk away. He said, Ok then you want Hyundai Financial. I thought this was very strange

Has anyone else had this experience with Hyundai dealers?

Is there a grace period on the hyundai loyalty - like bmw? Just sold ours a few months back.

No, that,s normal, US bank is a pain to work with period.

Buyout is even worse, he shouldnt have offered us bank at all

All EV leases have the federal tax credit used up in some way

Need to have an active registration you can show

Hyundai dealers are painful to work with, you can call me to get my bottom line pricing with full transparency and no games 3104053507

Any availability left on the Ioniq5 RWD?

true that. some of the worst around. i don’t get it, how are they all so impossible

2 Likes

Ioniq 5 SE and SEL RWD are sold out and there are minimal coming in. Limited RWD I have available

Or get the Ioniq6 SEL RWD which is the way better deal for end of month while supplies last and color selection is decent

1 Like

What are the numbers for a Limited RWD? Need a new lease by the end of the month, thanks.

Ioniq 5 is so popular that the lower-end ones (SE and SE RWD) are sold out quickly.