Socal Honda Deals

Ok, that helps narrow it down. How much over MSRP is the CRV currently? I know my local guys had maybe 6 or 7 and they were all gone when I went back a week later.

Do you do any other brands besides Honda?

About $1500 over MSRP for CRV Hybrid

Yes I sell most brands

Co worker said this ainā€™t real
He pays 7xx a month lease for a passport :joy:

1 Like

Did he pay the dealer $10k over MSRP or something? The prices make sense - Passport and Ridgeline are the oldest platforms in the lineup and will likely see a complete update soon, CRV is brand new, Accord is relatively new but less demand than CRV. I havenā€™t looked at the lease numbers on any of them lately, but they didnā€™t look very competitive last I checked

Your co-worker got fleeced. Oof.

1 Like

2023 Honda Civic EX Sedan with blind spot in stock and at MSRP!!! (1 ONLY)

MSRP: $27545

No Dealer add ons or dealer markup.

$595 Broker Fee

Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507

1 Like

Give us the SI!!!

1 Like

2023 Honda HRV LX AWD in stock and at MSRP!!! (1 ONLY)

MSRP: $26595

No Dealer add ons or dealer markup.

$499 Broker Fee

I also have some CRV EX and EXL Gas units I can do MSRP on right now (Price subject to go up at anytime)

CRV and HRV do not have low leases, purchase recommended

Now doing $1000 under MSRP on Accord hybrid!

$499 broker fee

Lease isnā€™t low, should be purchased.

2 Likes

2023 Accord or 22?

22s gone bro

Is that a sign that the Accord (hybrid) is selling pretty poorly? I think one broker (perhaps you?) said that customers donā€™t like the way the new one looks.

Pricing always follows Supply vs demand. Itā€™s the reason these are under MSRP through me while CRV hybrid is still over MSRP

The CRV hybrid is a much better purchase than a lease. Over $2k a year less TCO.

Whatā€™s the situation on the Pilot vs Passport? 8.5% off MSRP is not attainable on the Pilot Iā€™m guessing (Trailsport AWD trim)?

There are still 120+ 2022 Pilots nationwide if a discount is important to you.

Iā€™m aware thereā€™s some smoking deals on '22s but the '23 redesign is so much nicer. Also no trailsport trim on the '22s.

Trying to ask for 8.5% off on a Pilot is FAR from realistic on the new 2023

I havenā€™t even seen a dealer in California go under MSRP on one yet, market is over MSRP on them.

Also Trailsport is the trim with the highest demand and lowest supply.

Passport Iā€™ll discount no problem but wont be 8.5% off

1 Like

Would like to rub it on my co worker how much

8.5% on the passport is what you mentioned on the phone. Or I think it was something like 4% plus like $3k or something that basically winds up at 8.5% and the ridgeline was basically the same. Or maybe my math sucks.

Are we talking $1500 over MSRP for a Pilot Trailsport like the CRV hybrids, or even more?

Is there any Odyssey EX-L or Sport available?