Socal Honda Deals (April)

No Dealer cash or special money factor on the accord hybrid, if you are trying to lease one you aren’t going to have a good time…

Good deals going on for the Gas versions or if you have to have a hybrid lease let me know if you would consider a Camry Hybrid

I would consider a Camry hybrid.

Can you quote me for a LE and XLE for 12k 36 mo (or whatever is cheaper)

92804 @ tier 2 credit close to 0 down

Hey @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

Could you provide me a quote for 2020 Civic Si Sedan (any color except black).
36m/12k
Top Tier Credit
8.75 Tax rate
Max $1k money down
college grad & military eligible

Camrys in a Honda thread? GROSS.

6 Likes

Just wanted to give a big shoutout to @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto! Thanks for the lightning fast responses and answering all my questions I had.

-Reached out for a quote Saturday and we got a deal signed Sunday evening. Jeff worked throughout Sunday afternoon to land the deal for me and I couldn’t be happier.
-Total time at the dealership was 1 hr and 27 minutes (including sales person showing me around the car and setting up my preferences, bluetooth, etc).
-All the numbers were exactly as discussed with no hidden agendas. Straight forward process and highly recommended Jeff to anyone here looking to lease a car!
Signed Deal!|666x500

Pleasure working with you James! Enjoy your new Civic Si!

Looking for 2020 CRV Touring Red Hybrid. Deals? Looking to Lease for the first time.

The CRV Hybrid just came out… no discounts, dealer cash, or special rates. If you are trying to get a deal on one you aren’t going to have a good time.

The CRV Gas model is definitely the way to go if you are comparing the two

1 Like

Welcome Garrett

Hello,
How much for a Honda Pilot EX-L AWD?
36 months 12K miles-
Thanks

As @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto said, the hybrids are going to lease atrociously. You’re better off financing.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight! And I don’t mean Honda Insight. LOL.

We know you’re talking about the CRV. I agree, a great car. Just no discounts to be had.

I have the 2WD model posted at the top, add about $20 for the AWD. PM me or call/text 310-405-3507 if you are buying today and I’ll give you exact figures.

otherwise all the programs change tomorrow, I don’t have pricing for April yet

1 Like

What is the sale price and mf on this?

Congrats on the vehicle. What numbers were you able to get?

Numbers change every month, let me know if you want a quote for this month

1 Like

I’ll send you the details in direct message.

Hello Jeff
I noticed that Honda Pilot incentives increased and the LF dropped this month. What are new payments for a Pilot EX-L for 36 months and 12K miles ? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes the Pilot is the lowest its ever been this month. If you are ready to move forward you can PM me or reach me on my cell phone for pricing 310-405-3507