Socal/Norcal Honda Deals (May)

Any deals on Honda Accord sport se? Located in 91739

All of my dealers have different policies for out of state deals, I can probably do an AZ deal on these leases. I’d confirm based on the model when you are ready to move forward

You’ll need to let me know color, miles, and due at signing amount

my cell is 310-405-3507

White or sonic blue, 36months 10k miles $0 down leather, remote start , heated seats

Got and Honda Accord 2021 Sport Still Blue for 10k/36M 1k DAS at $313 months. Other dealers were quoting me at 350-450 with 1k+ DAS. A few even mentioned that they could beat that deal in 2020, not 2021. The process was simple and easy. I was out of the dealer in less than two hours. I want to thank Jeff for being great and responsive throughout the process.

2 Likes

Thanks Jeff…I just looked, and due to my error, found that power folding mirrors are only on the top models. Darn it. I am going to have to be more careful in my research. Apologies for sending you message pre-maturely sir.

Its all good Robert, Let me know whenever you need pricing

Pricing updated for March

Passport deal is hot this month :fire:, Pilots went down, Still have some 2021 Odyssey EX-Ls left but are starting to get thin.

Also included any very last minute 2020s in there.

All pricing on top post (CLICK HERE TO GO TO TOP POST)

Jeff Roney
Beach Cities Auto Brokers
310-405-3507

What’s the selling price on the Passport Sport AWD and the MF?

Reach me on my cell phone 310-405-3507 or PM me for breakdowns

Any deals on a Passport lease with 15k miles a year? Thanks!

PM me or Call/text my cell phone 310-405-3507 with the trim level and monthly term and I can give you payment at 15k

Got my hands on some VERY last minute 2020 Passports, only have a couple left, will go very fast. If you live in Norcal I can ship these up for an additional cost

2021 Honda Passport

2020 Honda Passport Sport 2WD

MSRP: $33110

$1000 due at signing
On approved credit

24/10k - $199 plus tax
36/10k - $220 plus tax

If you want a different trim level you will have to get a 2021, which are also very low this month.

Jeff Roney
310-405-3507 (Call/text)

2 Likes

If you aren’t much of a CarPlay user, that is an insane bargain, especially the 24-mo!

2 Likes

Is the loyalty incentive on 2020 Civics gone this month?

Yes Loyalty isn’t available on any Civics this month

Are there any 2020 odyssey elites floating around still? Any good lease deals on one if there are since its an old model?

(Im also approved for purchase but would prefer a lease)

I dont even think I can get my hands on a 2021 Elite, the 2020s are LONG gone.

No incentives on 2020 or 2022 Odysseys, doesn’t make sense to lease even if it was available

Is there certain dealers you work with? Ive found a few 2020 elites when searching cargurus and they are listed on the honda dealership website…hence why i came here 🤷

If you want to lease it, its pointless.

There is no rebates and its standard money factor…

1 Like