Socal Honda Deals

Honda residuals and programs are updated on 1/7… Honda is due for another residual drop and 2019s are getting very light…

If you are in the market I recommend moving forward in the next few days.

You can reach me anytime on my cell phone 310-405-3507

Jeff Roney
Beach Cities Auto Brokers

Numbers updated for January, will be adding more vehicles throughout the month. Reach me on my cell phone for numbers on any Honda 310-405-3507

Hi Jeff,
Just starting to start the search for my next lease and had a general question. How are 10k or 12k 36month leases on Accord EX-L Hybrids vs. 2.0s? Are they in the same ballpark, or is one significantly more than the other? Thank you!

Hi Jeff, I just wanted to ask if you had any Accord Sport 2.0T in manual transmission?

What is your rate for a 2020 CR-V in EX or EX-L trim, standard mileage (10 or 12k), 36-mo?

Thanks so much!

No Subvented Money factor or dealer cash available on the 2020 CR-V yet. All the deals are on the 2019 CR-V right now. If you want a 2020 I highly recommend waiting for now.

2 Likes

Hi there. Can you please tell me what you’ve got for an Insight Touring (either '19 or '20), 36/10k?

There is no dealer cash or subvented money factor on the Insight. Much better off buying it

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll see what I can drum up price-wise.

Hey bud, looking for breakdown pricing on:

Accord Sport 2.0T (Black) with parking sensors option if possible

Excellent Credit

Thanks!

Jeff -

Any good deals on a odyssey elite?

What about on a 2019 crv, 15k per year, 3/36 exl or touring?

Any deals on 19/20 Pilot with leather or higher trims?
3yr 10 or 12K is ok

Thanks.

Just added the Pilot EX-L and Touring 2WD to the top post, Let me know

Jeff Roney
310-405-3507

just wanted to shout out Jeff for helping us find a new 2020 Pilot Touring in a matter of days. we just started shopping a week ago to fit the needs of our growing family and he came through in the clutch with quick and thoughtful communication and zero pressure. he sourced us such a solid deal, we opted to purchase and picked up the new family car last night. he met us at the dealership and walked us through the process in person. all in, we spent a little over an hour with the test drive and signing docs. we can’t thank him enough for the experience.

It was a pleasure working with you Ricky! Enjoy your new Pilot Touring AWD!

1 Like

Could you get me a lease deal on a civic si?

what color(s)?

What’s the lease for a 2020 Civic Si looking like?

About high 200s or low 300s (including tax) with $1000 due at signing on a 36/12.

If you decide this vehicle is the one you want to move forward on you can give me a call and I’ll get you exact numbers