Socal Honda Deals (April)

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto what is the best lease price on a 2020 Civic Hatchback EX CVT in blue or red with $0 down? We are turning in a 2017 Fit lease that is under miles but has some wear and tear :blush:

1 Like

What’s your zip code?

Zip is 92325

PM’d you the pricing

1 Like

Honda Specials change on May 5th, last chance to take advantage of Current incentives which have been the strongest Honda has put out in a while

Any good deals on CRV hybrids?

Only if $400+ payments are appealing to you (CRV Hybrid)

$400+/mo with how much DAS for CRV EX Hybrid?

1 Like

on the CR-V EX Hybrid its going to be $445 plus tax with $1000 due at signing (36/12k)

Are those prices you have at the top still applicable?
Looking to get a civic, possibly an SI. need to discuss monthly payments etc.

Yes payments at the top are for the rest of May

Very new to forum. Interested in a pilot lease ex-l.

Pricing for the Pilot EX-L is on the top post.

Reach me at 310-405-3507 when you are ready

Hey Jeff - I’m looking to lease a Clarity Touring. Didn’t see any Clarity in your top post this month. Are there any available? Thanks!

45% residual on the Clarity Touring (36/12k)… they dont lease very well. Payment in the $500s tax included with nothing due at signing

Okay thanks for the quick response. Coming out of a Volt lease (low $300’s) and looking for another plug in hybrid (doesn’t need to be Honda). Any attractive plug in hybrid leases now?

Will text you tomorrow.

I’m in LA and looking for a Civic hatchback sport.

1 Like

Do you have a deal on a honda SI or accord?

Yes I would need to know which Accord. I have deals on the Si as well but those are really tough right now because inventory is very low on them

Any deals on the Ridgeline RTL-E in white?