SoCal Exotic Leases 🔌 ~ Legends Auto Aston/Bentley/Lamborghini/McLaren/Rolls-Royce/Ferrari/G Wagon/Porsche

LMAOOO
Slow day at work? :joy:

Extremely :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Text one of us I’m sure we can work something out

Huge shoutout to @legendsauto

Pinged Paul and within minutes he was looking up lease pricing for Evora’s for me. They lease terribly apparently but these guys jump on things quickly and are super helpful!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to help.

My friend just got one of those (Aventador SVJ), no joke. These are great investments, only 963 are built, that is it. He paid 750k and you can be sure that in few years it will be well worth over 1mio.

They’re amazing cars for sure

Guaranteed to be a money loser. Lambos don’t appreciate unless they are very special one offs. 963 is basically easily available given how many Aventadors get sold annually.

7 Likes

Note that 963 units is for World Wide and only around 400 of it are for the US. Also note that we are talking about the SVJ model. I think they have just one production year. Once those are sold, that is it. I think it is good comparable with the Porsche 918 spyder. Only 918 units were made and the buying price was comparable to the SVJ. Average selling price for the 918 spyder is now 1.4 mio. Just saying.

2 Likes

A 918 was a very special car, it was not a derivate of another car like the SVJ. There are barely any examples of ‘Standard’ Lambo models that appreciate in value, especially when you pay $250k above sticker to start with.

7 Likes

Not a great comparison - the 918 was a part of the “holy trinity” which consisted of the LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and 918 (all of which have appreciated more than the 918 in $). It is a hyper car while the Aventador SVJ is a special edition of a “regular” exotic car.

3 Likes

I hope your friend is planning on taking a big hit to the wallet. The SVJ is not a special car, Lamborghini is milking the Aventador platform as much as it can.

If he paid $750k, that over sticker unless he went crazy with options. They are multiple cars for sale BELOW sticker right now. I got offered one at $65k below sticker. Hell, they are depreciating faster than SVs!

Also the 900 units you’re talking about is only the coupe, you’re forgetting the other half of roadsters. The production number is more like 1700-1800 almost double that of the SV and SV Roadster.

1 Like

Interesting! His is the roadster and I think he ordered it with all bells and whistles, strongly doubt he paid over sticker. He is actually financially super smart and this is not his first super car. You might be right but I don’t think he cares because he has more than enough money and he is not like me at leasehacking sites looking to save few hundred bucks on a lease :slight_smile: All I know, as he ordered it, it was super hard to get one and he got his out of state from a dealer in New York.

I havn’t seen it yet but can’t wait to go with him on a ride.

1 Like

my friend just got one 80k under MSRP

2019 Rolls Royce Ghost Black Badge DEMO
425k MSRP
15k Due at Signing
2399+Tax
48/2500

2 Likes

Wicked! What does 10k look like?

1 Like

10k down or 10k miles per year?

2020 Bentley Continental GT V8 Coupe NEW