| SoCal Audi Deals | DonnyAudi

Just wanted to say: Thanks Donny for the awesome deal on my '23 Q5! It was pleasant to work with you.

2 Likes

Thank you Jin, it was a pleasure meeting you! Enjoy the Q5!

Gone!

PM or text me for the spreadsheet
619-363-3676

Spreadsheet updated for January, most vehicles are consistent with last month, a few improved! I also have another Q7 at rock bottom pricing to start the month! PM or Text only for the spreadsheet.

-Donny
619-363-3676

1 Like

It looks like you only have a couple of 22’s left, which include an A8 and an RS5. Is it time for a super aggressive deal on the 22’s?

There are definitely great deals available for both, however, everyone’s idea of a great deal is different. Especially on this forum. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

For those looking for a pre-owned EV option! 2022 Q4 with around 4300 miles. This is going to be CPO’d! $58,449 selling price!

-Donny
619-363-3676

1 Like

Amazing news! I was just informed ALL EV and Plugin models for Audi will now qualify for the $7500 rebate, effective immediately. You must lease to qualify. Get them while they’re available! I have one Q4 and 1 Q5e in stock and available.

https://www.audicarlsbad.com/new-inventory/index.htm?model=e-tron&model=e-tron%20GT&model=e-tron%20Sportback&model=e-tron%20S%20Sportback&model=Q4%20e-tron&model=Q4%20e-tron%20Sportback&model=Q5%20e

619-363-3676

5 Likes

Audi is really sneaky with the tax credits. They tend to take most of the credit back with higher MF/higher price/lower RV. I’m waiting for the pre- Covid etron deals 14% off, tax credit, plus incentives.

RV are mostly accurate to the market, it would be nice to be inflated for leasing, however that’s never been Audi’s business model. MF is a bit high, everyone’s is at the moment. This $7500 is a huge help considering we didn’t qualify prior.

1 Like

It’s definitely a step in the right direction, but if you are curious to see what I’m talking about run a Q5e lease calc with Q5e MF and Q5 MF. Without touching the RV I’m getting about 150/ month or 5,400 bucks in extra interest over a 36 month lease.

2 Likes

Which EVs getting the credit.?
Q4e, Q5e, etron.

Correct, all EV’s & Plug-ins we offer. Leasing only.

1 Like

Donny, what do you mean by leasing only?

You will only qualify for the rebate in a lease scenario. You will not receive it if purchasing. To my understanding.

If thats true for a lease then what are the RV/ MF
For month of January. For Q4e 36/10…

I am surprise Audi is passing on the rebate for leasing but not allowing for buying eventhough for buying scenario its a Tax credit not a rebate.
Does Audi EVs dont fall under Fed EV tax credit,
Tax credit is between the buyer and IRS…

so the full rebate applies to leasing? if that’s the case we’d be interested in a shorter term

Audi only can pass it on for leases. For purchases, the buyer will need to verify if the vehicle and their tax situation applies or not.

1 Like

Correct. And the Q4 does not qualify for the purchase tax credit, since it is not assembled in North America.

Correct. This is the only way we can pass along the EV credit, as lease a rebate.