SoCal December 2023 Lease Deals - Lexus, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover, Hyundai, VW, Acura, Infiniti, Jeep, KIA

Hi yes I do. Ill PM you now

Hi Nick, do you have any pacifica hybrid deals ?

I just wanted to say I worked with Nick on a lease for a GX and he was great. He made everything super easy, got a great deal and even met me an hour and a half away from his office with the car for pick up. If anyone’s looking for a great and easy deal reach out to nick.

2 Likes

Do you have any deals on a Q60 Red Sport AWD? 39/12
AZ

Hi yes will PM you

Yes I do, and we are able to do Infiniti deals with AZ residents

Thank You Daniel I appreciate it ! Happy Holidays

Any deals on 530e or X5? 2019 or 2020, demo or new?

Thanks,

Yes, sent you a PM

Can you PM me X3 deals? I’m located in Ventura county. I am looking white with beige interior at minimum. If you can do a specific want list let me know and I will PM you details. Looking to lease in next 2 weeks.

I will PM you

Do you have any VW e Golf SELs? Thanks.

Any deals on Hyundai or kia ev or hybrid? Thanks

Can you send me the quote for the 2020 Infiniti QX60 Pure? From AZ. Want to get 12k/year.

Hi nick
Do you have anything on
2020 Lexus GX 460
12k year
Thank you :pray:

I am also looking for QX60 in Phoenix. Let me know if you come across good deal.

Hi Jun, yes my email is certified.lcf@gmail.com

Will send you both a PM shortly @BobCar

Yes I do but they don’t tend to lease well. Please PM me if your’e still interested

I’m looking for a six or seven seat luxury SUV with Captain’s chairs. BMW or Lexus, etc (not Acura). Looking for 12k and I want to try to keep the payment about $500 a month. Do you have anything like this?