SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

2020 BMW M2 CS - Now Available!
11k Miles - $88,236 + TTL

I just took this for a quick drive and was reminded…this is hands-down, the best drivers car that BMW has ever made!

7 Likes

Wanted to add a note to say THANK YOU to Dave and encourage any others looking for their new lease to contact him. I was looking for an X7 at the end of 2023 and in the midst of my own “end of year” crazy only had time to deal mostly over text.

Dave found me the X7 with everything I wanted and had the car delivered to me on December 31st. He had the best deal by far and the best service ever. I was completely taken care of.

Would highly recommend! 10/10.

3 Likes

If i have to order a 2024 X5 xDrive50e because the build i want is not available is there a way to get a better lease deal? I was quoted at payments of ~$1,200 a month

Hey Dave,

What’s the pull ahead program now if they still have one?

Lease is coming due on 530e and it’s wants a new ride. Also any timing on a 2024 530e ?

That’s actually not a bad deal assuming it’s a build with some options on it. But if you want to email me with the build specs, I’d be happy to price it out for you:

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

BMW hasn’t had a true “pull ahead program” since 2016. Dealers have just been using that phrase for years now anytime a trade in value is equal to the lease payoff including remaining payments. Back in the day though, BMW used to actually waive your last 3 lease payments if you got into a new BMW in the final 6 months of your lease. I miss those days :frowning:

Unfortunately the 5 Series is historically one of the softest cars when it comes to trade-in values so I doubt you’d be in a positive (or break-even) equity position. If you want to email me your VIN and miles though I can run it and see what it looks like. There won’t be a 2024 530e though so you’d have to go with a different model for now or wait until Q4 when the MY25 is released.

3 Likes

WE’VE DONE IT AGAIN FOR THE 10TH TIME!!!

This is the 10th time BMW of Murrieta has earned the Center of Excellence Award. The Center of Excellence is the highest honor a BMW Dealer can receive. Only 40 Dealers nationwide earned the Center of Excellence Award this year!!!

Our team also ranked #1 in the Nation with 100% of the Center of Excellence Balance Score Card!!! Below is a Screenshot for BMW of Murrieta’s final Scorecard at the end of December 2023.

The following is the official announcement from BMW NA:

BMW NA Announces 2024 Center of Excellence Award Recipients

BMW NA is pleased to recognize 40 centers as part of this year’s Center of Excellence (COE) program – the highest honor a center can receive for overall customer satisfaction and operational performance. Seventeen of the 40 honorees represent centers that also earned COE awards last year.

Congratulations to the winners listed below!

All centers were measured on five different sales and aftersales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based on the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Index. Winners outperformed their peers across these categories throughout 2023.

“We sincerely thank each of the winning centers for their unwavering dedication to our brand and the values we hold dear. This accolade is a testament to their unparalleled commitment and the exceptional service and extraordinary experience they provide for our customers,” said Sebastian Mackensen, President and CEO of BMW NA. “Their exceptional efforts have played a pivotal role in strengthening the BMW community and enhancing our brand’s reputation for excellence.”

The honorees will be highlighted in an Automotive Newsprint ad published on March 25th, 2024.

2024 Center of Excellence Award Recipients

• BMW of Murrieta
  • Crevier BMW
  • Brian Harris BMW
  • Century BMW
  • Flemington BMW
  • Galleria BMW
  • Hendrick BMW
  • Orr BMW of Shreveport
  • Paul Miller BMW
  • Peterson BMW of Boise
  • Rallye BMW
  • Roadshow BMW
  • Tulley BMW
  • United BMW
  • BMW of Little Rock
  • BMW of Lubbock
  • BMW of Minnetonka
  • BMW of Murray
  • BMW of Omaha
  • BMW of Peabody
  • BMW of Plano
  • BMW of Ridgefield
  • BMW of Rochester
  • BMW of Sioux Falls
  • BMW of Southpoint
  • BMW of the Permian Basin
  • BMW of Warick
  • BMW of West Houston
  • BMW of Westbrook
  • BMW of Westchester
  • BMW of Schererville
  • Bert Ogden BMW
  • BMW of Anchorage
  • BMW of Champaign
  • BMW of Des Moines
  • BMW of El Paso
  • BMW of Fairfax
  • BMW of Grapevine
  • BMW of Honolulu
  • BMW of Idaho Falls

Congratulations again to all the winners!

9 Likes

Hi Dave,
Do you do out of state deals on Bmw iX’s?
I live in Zip 98011.Just checking.

WA? Yes I can help. Please email me the Stock # you want, your name and what lease structure you’re looking for.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Thank you!

2 Likes

HI Dave
any allocation for M340 ?

Did you text me too? I just replied to someone this morning that asked this exact question.

2023 BMW 530i Loaner w/ M Sport
36/7500 | Drives + 7 MSD
$525 + tax (w/ loyalty)

3 Likes

Hi Dave. I emailed you earlier this morning about an i5.

Replying now.

Hi Dave,

Any allocations for an m340i
I live in 90241 zip

For everyone looking for M340i…I have one M340i left and it will be arriving here in the next couple days. It’s available to be secure now on a first come, first serve basis. You would need to send me back my signed quote, credit app and deposit.

Then I also have two M340i xDrive that will be arriving in about 4-5 weeks. These are also available to be secured today. I can promise you that none of these will last long and they will surely be sold before they arrive.

Here’s the builds…

Hello David,
I always see some brokers here saying they can get 6% off for a BMW M2. Can I directly get 6% from you?

No sorry. We sell all M2’s at MSRP. The good news is I’ve never charged a markup and I never will.

1 Like

You’re actually in luck because I almost always have a waiting list but right now I have to in production that just became available this week. One is white and the other black. Let me know if you want to secure one.

LAST 2024 X5 XDRIVE50E AVAILABLE (3 WEEKS OUT)

Call, text or email me directly if you want to secure it today!

Dave Townsend
Call or Text: 951-440-2483
Email Me | Follow & Share

Hi, There
Looking for IX50 Sports pkg
10k/36m With 0 DAS. Zipcode 92618. Give me price. Thanks