SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (03/12/2023)

That m4 Dave! Why you gotta do me like that.

Are there any discounts available on the X5e? Or are they going for MSRP?

Hahaha. It’s available to take home today.

Sending you a PM now

How about IX?

We got 9 build slots for MY23 and they were all sold within an hour. We’re taking more names if you want to be on the waiting list.

1 Like

Got a shipment of 330i today finally! All the M Sport models are sold but I still have some others available for this weekend.

Just got a 2022 Mineral Grey 330e with M Sport. This is the last 330e M Sport that we’re getting for the 2022 model year. So if you don’t want the long continuous screen (from the i4) that’s coming on the MY23 than you better grab this one fast!

I also have two more without M Sport. One of those has Cognac interior. Photos below…

2 Likes

We lucked out and scored 6 more 2023 X5 45e Hybrid’s! These are already in production and most will be delivered NEXT MONTH!

If you want one, please contact me immediately via text or email. They will not last long. Here’s an accurate rendering of all 6 units:

Alpine White / Cognac - $74,345 MSRP

Alpine White / Cognac - $75,345 MSRP

Mineral White / Coganc - $77,045 MSRP

Mineral White / Cognac - $78,070 MSRP

Alpine White / Black - $78,320 MSRP

Phytonic Blue / Cognac - $78,795 MSRP

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

Do the 2022 X3s that are shipping now come with adaptive cruise control, or do we have to wait for 2023 models?

As of right now there’s no driving assistance professional package on the inbound MY22’s or the MY23’s going into production.

That’s a major bummer. Is it possible to special order one? I knew it was a wild time to buy a car, but not even being able to get something like ACC on a $50k luxury suv for two model years is crazy.

2 Likes

At least you can get HK and Parking Assistant now.

2 Likes

Lots of SUVs in stock for end of month…

1 Like

:zap: Some notable End of Month used EV’s available… :zap:

2021 Model Y Performance
12k miles - $74,999 + TTL

2022 Model 3 Performance
Less than 60 miles!

2022 Model Y Performance
Less than 60 miles!

2022 iX xDrive50
900 miles

2017 i3 w/ Range Extender
44k miles - 180 mile range
$27,833 + TTL

1 Like

Any X4s available?

No. None available

Out of curiosity, do you happen to know why the two Teslas are so low on miles?

PJ

Buyers change their mind often for a million different reasons. I didn’t take them on trade personally so I couldn’t tell ya.

2 Likes

Is the iX the HEA car?

SENT a PM to your inbox