SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

2023 BMW i7 - Available Today!! - UPDATE 11/25: THIS i7 HAS SOLD

This is the most impressive car I’ve ever seen and truly captivates the marriage between mobility and technology. There is not a Tesla or a Lucid, or a Rivian, or any other vehicle on the market that can even compare to this masterpiece.

These photos and this IG reel do NOT do this car justice

Contact me directly if you’re available to come in today. First come, first serve.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

That rear screen is silly

It’s actually really nice because you can have the main entertainment screen in the middle and two alternate displays on each side.

1 Like

I’m warming up to these.

My precious-generation 750 is by far my favorite car I’ve ever had. I smiled all the way to the airport again this morning. :slight_smile:

Do these 7s still have subscriptions that run out, causing features to delete themselves after three years?

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect the navigation system to continue to be usable after three years on a $100,000+ car without handing over more money.

Or for the remote features of the BMW app to still work. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes some of the services are only free for 4 years while others are free for as long as technically capable. Here’s what it looks like on a 2023 330e that was registered today…

:pushpin: Cancelled Order Alert - In Production & Available :pushpin:

2023 BMW M3 Competition
Arriving the 1st week of Jan
No markup over MSRP
Ceramic tint installed (699)
Door edge guards installed (299)
Only one available
First come first serve
Must contract on site
No deliveries
No exceptions

Contact me directly if you would like to secure this car today.

Dave Townsend

1 Like

Cancelled Order Alert - At the VPC and Arriving Soon - UPDATE 11/23: THIS UNIT SOLD

2023 BMW i4 eDrive40
Arriving Next Week!!
No markup over MSRP
Ceramic tint installed (699)
Door edge guards installed (299)
Only one available
First come first serve
Must contract on site
No deliveries
No exceptions

Contact me directly if you would like to secure this car today.

Dave Townsend

TWO i4’s IN STOCK & AVAILABLE TODAY!! - UPDATE 11/27: BOTH CARS HAVE SOLD

These were order vehicles that were just canceled and are now available on a first come first serve basis. I cannot hold either of them without a signed agreement, credit app and deposit on file and you must be in transit to the store.

Please contact me directly if you’re available and ready to move quickly.

Dave Townsend

6 Likes

Where is this?

I stopped by my local BMW dealer to check out the i4. Really looked sharp. I think the i4 will eat into Tesla Model 3 sales.

I agree. The BMW i4 is a true contender to the Tesla, but only as a purchase. I had 2 i4’s on order at another dealer, but even at MSRP without a markup and MF at “buy rate”, it’s a $1k per month lease payment. The lease program on i4’s is no bueno. Ordered cancelled! Purchase only…

1 Like

How did you like it in person? I am really on the fence about ordering it in Zandvoort Blue…

2 Likes

I am long time BMW buyer, have had at least 1-2 BMW’s in my garage at all times the last 15+ years. If the i4 looked like a M340i I would own one right now. I don’t get how people can deal with the beaver teeth. I hope the next gen i4 or iX gets rid of the huge vertical grilles, I will be first in line.

2 Likes

Oh come now, they’re not so bad on a dark colored car.

That color is a tough call. It seems to not be getting a lot of love. I have a feeling it will end up being one of those colors no one liked at launch, but becomes the most sought after years later in second hand market. Like a good Laguna Seca Blue or Phoenix Yellow E46 M3.

The BMW 3.0 CSL is coming.

The most powerful street legal inline 6 that BMW has ever made. Only 50 units to be produced and rumored to list at over $700,000. :astonished:

4 Likes

Are the i4’s still leasing terribly and better as purchases?

1 Like

I personally think the purchase is the way to go based on current MF and RV’s.

1 Like

The two i4’s and the i7 that I had have all sold. I still have the M3 in production that is available.