SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Are the i4’s still leasing terribly and better as purchases?

1 Like

I personally think the purchase is the way to go based on current MF and RV’s.

1 Like

The two i4’s and the i7 that I had have all sold. I still have the M3 in production that is available.

From our understanding none are coming to the US market?

Pretty sure these aren’t coming to the US market. But TBH… You can get car that out performs this one for half the price, so if you do have $700k+ to spend on one you probably have the kind of money to source one out of the country and store it in your garage for 20 years before dropping it on bringatrailer.

3 Likes

:pushpin: DECEMBER DEALS :pushpin:

The following models qualify for special end of YEAR pricing. All deals must be contracted and delivered prior to close of business 12/31.

• X3 30i
  • X5 40i / M50i
  • X7 40i
  • 330i
  • M340i
  • 430i / M440i Convertible

If you’re available to come in today and interested in one of these models, please fill out the Online Request Form or email/text me directly with the following information for a quick quote…

• Full Name
  • City and Zip Code
  • Email address
  • Stock # of desired vehicle
  • Lease or Finance
  • Miles (if leasing)
  • Down payment
  • Any other pertinent info (loyalty, recent grad, corp sales, military, etc)

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 text me here
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

3 Likes

:point_up_2: End of month pricing extended through all of December now. See above :point_up_2:

2 Likes

:pushpin: CANCELED ORDER ALERT - M3 COMP XDRIVE :pushpin:

2023 BMW M3 Competition xDrive
Arriving Just Before Xmas Day!!
No markup over MSRP
Ceramic tint installed (699)
Door edge guards installed (299)
Only one available
First come first serve
Must contract on site
No deliveries
No exceptions

Contact me directly if you would like to secure this car today.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

6 Likes

MF’s are down and rebates are up. Haven’t seen programs this good in over a year!

4 Likes

30bps reduction and some sound improvements in lease cash is always welcome.

Let’s knock It out of the park for December!

3 Likes

A Little Perspective…

We used to have 250-300 cars on the ground. Cars would sit for months and in some cases a year or more. That’s when you would get deals at 6%, 10%, 12% off MSRP. If a car has a birthday or was a loaner or had trunk money you could get even more than that. But these discounts were justified by the fact that the DEALERS had to get the cars off the lot.

Yes, programs have gotten MUCH better this month, especially on those models that now have Lease Credits. Honestly, programs are better this month than they’ve been in over two years! But inventory is still sparse. That has not been corrected yet and we may never see that type of surplus ever again.

My point is this…don’t contact me wondering why I’m not offering 6%, 9% or 13% off MSRP on the first “Hello, I’m looking for a car”. That’s asinine. I’ve got 57 new cars on the ground and only 29 at the VPC. We sell 120-150 new cars per month. Do the math. There’s definitely no surplus, and demand far exceeds supply. Be thankful that the MANUFACTURER wants to move cars this month and that they have greatly improved the MF, APR and Rebates to help people get better deals. Even in a time when they haven’t increased production. Any discount from the dealer is just a bonus and I would think that people would be happy to save an extra couple thousand there as well.

So, if you want to calculate what constitutes a good deal this month, stop comparing pre-incentive discounts to what you got three years ago. Instead, compare total savings (including rebates and MF) to what you were quoted 2-3 months ago. Then you will see that this actually is, BY FAR, the best time to get a new car.

That’s it. I’m done. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

This is a gift to dealers. Be thankful BMW didn’t go the Audi route and jack rates up to .003xx - forced dealers to drop their pants to 10%+ off just to move units.

With that said, any 430 demos at 18% off for me? :rofl:

Someone can landfill this, excited to see what’s posted this month!

6 Likes

Did I mention that BMW has some of the hottest cars they’ve had in years? There’s no stale models. All the new redesigns and LCI’s are pure :fire: :fire:

• 2 Series Coupe
  • 3 Series LCI
  • i4 and iX
  • X5 45e
  • X7 LCI
  • New 7 Series

There were a couple years in the past when the brand wasn’t overly exciting but BMW is back and has claimed it’s throne as the best driving car on the road. Design, tech, handling, maintenance, etc. Nothing else compares.

2 Likes

Bro, we are very thankful! I personally don’t even think they needed to do that, but I’m super stoked to help people get some savings and actually have some EOY goodness to talk about. Unlike the last two Decembers.

1 Like

We get it Dave but the time to offer $500 off on a regular trim X5 with $1000 added accessories and marked up MF and point out how great of a deal people are getting because of all the BMW rebates is likely over. There are dealers that are offering good discounts.

18 Likes

Dave, are you on vacation till July 5 ?

My sources tell me I can get invoice and buy rate on most BMW models right now.

5 Likes

I respect the salesmanship, so not trying to rain on your parade here. But, in my opinion, so many of the new BMWs are hideous. I had an F80 m3 CS, new gen is a beaver. And the new M2 looks…I’d rather not say.

Also, regarding how well they drive, I advise folks to never drive a Porsche if they want to maintain the opinion you just shared.

3 Likes

I can confirm this months rates are the best they’ve been in a while. And there are always deals to be had in a car has been sitting at Daves dealership or any.

But I can vouch for Dave. Even though we weren’t able to close a deal he’s been very communicative with me about any updates to the type of car im looking for. No broker on the west coast is going to give you a better deal than Dave who is sitting at the dealership. (Unless they’ve been sitting on the car forever)

5 Likes

With a little bit of effort you can probably do better than invoice at least on the X5