SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Does the MSRP of i4 eDrive35 built has to be below $55,000 to qualify the $7,500 rebate? If so, does it include or exclude destination charge?

I’m sorry, but that’s a question for your tax advisor. We are not at liberty to (nor do I have the knowledge to) advise on what the specific qualifications are.

1 Like

I think he means for a lease

1 Like

For leasing, BMW Financial is the party receiving the rebate then passes the saving to the leasees. Let me rephrase my question – If I spec an i4 eDrive35 with an MSRP of $55,275, will the monthly payment suddenly jumps like $200 compared to the advertised $489 above, which has an MSRP of $54,345?

1 Like

BMWFS has not limited the incentive on the i4 e35 to certain MSRPs, probably because is no MSRP cap for the commercial clean vehicle tax credit.

1 Like

That sounds great! Thank you for the info.

How does pricing look on the IX50, no loyalty?

1 Like

As stated, to qualify for the lease special ($1,100 discount and buy rate MF) the vehicle must have the exact MSRP advertised. That’s a build with metallic paint, 18” wheels and Parking Assistance Package.

If the vehicle has a different MSRP than advertised, the discount and MF may vary. You’d have to contact me directly for a quote on your specific build.

student here, buy rate mf means lowest mf?

1 Like

In simple terms, yes. No MF markups

1 Like

MY24 X5 xDrive40i pricing increased $3,600 from MY23

MY24 X5 xDrive50e pricing increased $6,800 from MY23 (xDrive45e)

MY24 iX xDrive50 pricing increased $3,000 from MY23

Those are just the first three models that I’ve looked it. FYI. So if you’re in the market, you might want to lock down a MY23 before they’re gone and we’re all forced to take a massive price hike.

2 Likes

is this still available>?

Thanks

Yes it is. Please email me directly for a quote dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

BMW has increased pricing over $3,000 on average from MY23 to MY24. Here’s what we have so far and I will update this as we get more MY24 pricing info:

If you want to lock down a MY23 before this massive price hike, please contact me directly and I can let you know what’s still available (in stock, in transit or available to order).

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

Thank you for the transparency here! X3s getting hiked?

MY24 X3 pricing hasn’t been released yet. These are the models that have been released. I will update the thread as more model pricing comes out.

I’m sure the answer is yes. The question should be, how much? We’ll all know soon. :cold_sweat:

Ooof, some of the price hikes are hefty. That is after the large MY22 to MY23 price hikes. M4 comp is now $82k before any options, wow.

X5 xdrive45e/50e has gone up $8,800 since MY22.

Yea, that’s crazy

Link please!

Wow. That’s a throwback!

Please read the OP

1 Like