SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Here’s the official press release from BMW NA

1 Like

:pushpin:
BMW Loyalty just got MUCH better!!

• 39 Month Lease Term
  • Enhanced Programs (RV & MF)
  • Only on select models
    ~ MY23 330i/xi
    ~ MY23 530i/xi
    ~ MY23 X3 30i
    ~ MY23 X4 30i
    ~ MY23 X5 40i
    ~ MY24 X5 40i

You must have owned or leased a BMW in the last 12 months.

Contact me directly for a quote on any vehicles in stock or in transit.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

Any ix deals? Looks to trade in our tesla

Crazy deal on volume models.

Make Leasing Great Again!

1 Like

We have incoming units available. Email me directly and let me know what colors/options you’re looking for and I can search for a match.

MLGA Baby!!

6 Likes

:pushpin:

March i4 Lease Special - $489/mo Now Available - Expires 03/31/2023

Only available for clients who lease the exact MSRP listed. This MSRP can be obtained with metallic paint and parking assistance package. Allocation available now and delivery would be early May. Lease details below…

BMW Configurator for this MSRP (you can choose your metallic paint color, Sensatec color, interior trim, and with or without shadowline)

Leasehackr Calculator (use this to calculate different miles, tax rates or down payment amounts)

Monthly lease payments of $489 per month for 36 months is based on an adjusted capitalized cost of $43,140 (MSRP of $54,345, including destination and handling fee of $995, less $2,605 capitalized cost reduction, $0 security deposit, and suggested dealer contribution of $1,100 and $7,500 Lease Credit). Cash due at signing includes $2,605 capitalized cost reduction, $489 first month’s payment, $925 acquisition fee and $0 security deposit. Lessee responsible for insurance during the lease term, excess wear and tear as defined in the lease contract, $0.25/mile over 22,500 miles, plus disposition fee of up to $495 (not to exceed an amount permissible by law) at lease end. Not all customers will qualify for security deposit waiver. Tax, title, license, registration and dealer fees are additional fees due at signing. Advertised payment does not include applicable taxes. Purchase option at lease end, excluding tax, title and government fees, is $30,433.20.

Contact me directly with your full name, city and zip code to get an accurate and complete quote (with all fees) and to place your order before allocation runs out!

Dave Townsend

2 Likes

:pushpin: CANCELED ORDER ALERT - M3 COMP XDRIVE :pushpin:

2023 BMW M3 Competition xDrive
In Production - ETA to Dealer is Mid-April
No markup over MSRP
Ceramic tint installed (699)
Door edge guards installed (299)
Only one available
First come first serve
Must contract on site
No deliveries
No exceptions

Contact me directly if you would like to secure this car today.

Dave Townsend

2 Likes

2023 BMW M4 CSL arriving today and just became available. No markup. First come first serve. - SOLD 03/06

Please contact me directly if you want it and you’re available to come in today.

Dave Townsend

8 Likes

Now this is :fire:

1 Like

:see_no_evil: Cannot believe you can get the :fire: cars this quickly all the time!!!

1 Like

Is expired CA DL from college years ok? Asking for a friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i4 eDrive35i allocation still available ($489/ lease specials with May delivery). If you can’t wait or just want something sooner than that, I’ve got 7 units that are in production or in transit and still unspoken for. These won’t be an exact match to the lease special MSRP but they still get the $7,500 lease credit!

View the in transit i4 build sheets, renderings and est delivery dates here

Contact me directly if you’d like to secure one of these today before they’re all gone!

Dave Townsend

:fire: NEW - Loyalty Lease Deals :fire:

The vehicles listed below are simply the lowest MSRP currently in stock for each model. I’ve got more in stock and tons in transit to choose from.

In Stock New Cars (available today, these are NOT loaners)

2023 330i Sedan
Stock DQ14530
$621 per month

2023 530i Sedan
Stock Q10508
$599 per month

2023 X3 sDrive30i
Stock Q14994
$579 per month

2023 X5 xDrive40i
Stock Q15399
$874 per month

All quotes are based on 39 months and 7500 miles/year with $0 down payment and on approval of credit. No MSDs. Drive offs due at signing. Payments do not include sales tax. Must qualify for BMW Loyalty.

Contact me directly for more information or if you’d like to secure one of these today.

Dave Townsend

2 Likes

Does the i4 40 qualify for the $7,500 lease credit?

No it does not. Only the i4 eDrive35 and the iX xDrive50.

1 Like

Does the MSRP of i4 eDrive35 built has to be below $55,000 to qualify the $7,500 rebate? If so, does it include or exclude destination charge?

I’m sorry, but that’s a question for your tax advisor. We are not at liberty to (nor do I have the knowledge to) advise on what the specific qualifications are.

1 Like

I think he means for a lease

1 Like

For leasing, BMW Financial is the party receiving the rebate then passes the saving to the leasees. Let me rephrase my question – If I spec an i4 eDrive35 with an MSRP of $55,275, will the monthly payment suddenly jumps like $200 compared to the advertised $489 above, which has an MSRP of $54,345?

1 Like

BMWFS has not limited the incentive on the i4 e35 to certain MSRPs, probably because is no MSRP cap for the commercial clean vehicle tax credit.

1 Like