SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

2023 demo?

When that will be available, and what is the estimated monthly payment for 750

eye GIF

3 Likes

is it the one listed on the wesbite?
credit-card-smacking-credit-card-on-table

Probably a 2022. No 750s for 23

1 Like

Yes the 2022 listed on the website…

36/7500 lease
5k total das
1189 + tax
Includes loyalty
First come first serve

10 Likes

any other stackable discounts? loyalty? currently have a BMW in househould

Yes Loyalty

The Pre-Order window for the all-new 2024 BMW i5 is NOW LIVE!!

To lock in your reservation with me and get the all-new BMW i5, with NO MARKUP OVER MSRP, please text or email me the following information:

• First and Last Name of Buyer
  • Registration Address
  • Cell Phone Number
  • Email Address

Once I receive those items I will reply with a special link where you can pre-order your new i5 with NO markup over MSRP.

Important Notes:

• Pre-Order window closes June 26th. This is the smallest pre-order window BMW has ever done
  • Build Your Own site and order bank opens on June 27th
  • Pre-Orders will qualify for special 4.99% Financing Offer
  • Any factory incentives available at time of delivery will apply (loyalty, recent grad, etc)
  • Commitments are based on pricing with no contingencies on programs or trade-in values
  • Vehicles must be picked up within 48 hours of delivery. After that time, they will be released to the general public for sale.
  • Allocation is expected to be released Q3 of 2023 with deliveries starting in Q4.

Order slots are on a first come, first serve basis and delivery dates will be based on the order of deposits received. If you have questions, please call, text or email me directly. Best of luck to you all and I can’t wait to put these keys in your hands!

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

P.S. If you happen to go through the website to place your order, make sure to ask for me when someone from the dealership reaches out to you!

Why are they advertising reduced number of buttons and controls as a good thing? Only reason theyre moving everything to the screen is because its cheaper.

2 Likes

Following the trends. I actually miss buttons too. Automakers are all going away from it though. Bring back buttons and knobs!

1 Like

And the third pedal!!

1 Like

Two trucks full of 18 new cars arrived this morning. 230i, 330i, M340i and 840 GC

MY23 vehicles in stock and available for the weekend

• 230i Coupe
  • 228i GC
  • 330e
  • 330i
  • M340i
  • 430i Coupe
  • M440i GC
  • 530e
  • 540i
  • 740i
  • 840i GC
  • M8 Coupe
  • i4 eDrive40
  • iX eDrive50
  • BMW XM
  • X1 xDrive28i
  • X3 M
  • X4 M40i
  • X4 M
  • X5 xDrive45e - Just Arrived
  • Z4 sDrive30i

MY24 vehicles in stock and available for the weekend

• 430i Coupe
  • 430i Gran Coupe
  • iX xDrive50
  • X5 xDrive40i
  • X5 M60i
  • X6 M60i
  • X7 xDrive40i

Loaner vehicles in stock and available for the weekend (sorted by price)

• 2023 X3 sDrive30i
  • 2023 230i xDrive Coupe (M Sport)
  • 2022 530i
  • 2023 M340i
  • 2022 X5 xDrive40i

If you’re interested in more information, please contact me directly. Phone, text or email is best. I don’t check PM’s very often.

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

This is the new view from my desk. I get to admire the most beautiful BMW ever made, all day long. Boris Said is the proud owner of #47 out of 50 3.0 CSL produced, and only 1 of 2 in the entire U.S.

Most people will never even lay eyes on this car. Damn, I love my job!

From MotorTrend Article…

BMW says the carbon body’s Alpine white base coat covers 22 individual, hand-processed panels, with carbon peeking through for the unpainted lettering on the roof and rear wing. The car goes through 8 assembly cycles and 30 pairs of specially-qualified hands, and takes up to 10 days total to complete, with all 50 units taking about three months total based out of BMW’s biggest European Dingolfing plant. The automaker says the car had to be crash tested, but considering the low volume and Euro production, it’s unlikely very many ever make it to the U.S. We’ll be lucky if any ever see the light of day after they’re sold, given how limited they’ll be, and considering that Road & Track reported the unpublicized pricing could be as high as $780,000.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2024-bmw-3-0-csl-first-look-review/

13 Likes

Some more shots for the fans out there…

Here’s the original (no this one is not here, grabbed the image off Google…lol):

21 Likes

Not sure what’s crazier. The car or the fact that you transported it on a non covered trailer!!!

1 Like

We have a covered trailer that we’ve moved hundreds of cars in and the car was too wide :rofl: . The rear track is wider than an X7. The car was flown in a crate from Germany to the port here in CA where we picked it up.

Some shots at the port and before we knew it wouldn’t fit in the trailer :grimacing:

15 Likes

Unreal, thanks for sharing. Does this mean those of us who are local can come ogle it if we’re doing a deal from your desk? :slight_smile:

What’s the story on the loaner x3 and x5? Still possible to lease them if they’re not already gone?

I just saw you on TikTok, Dave. Nice i4 lol

Waiting on that new M850i

3 Likes