SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Here’s proof that we do not discriminate on custom orders. Hot dog special (ketchup & mustard)! There’s truly a color for everyone. :smile:

11 Likes

I’ve seen that combo. It’s even worse in person.

9 Likes

So Seductive! Lol

If you listen quietly, you can hear the resale value DROPPING LIKE A ROCK

1 Like

I will be super busy today seeing how the appointments are stacked up and we’re having a Ride & Drive Event as well so please bear with me as I will try to get back to everyone as soon as I’m able to.

Can OL code be used with conquest, grad and lease credit for 2019 330i? I am here to sign and just got the code.

Edit: they will apply $500 of it. Cool.

Hackrs even love the CPO game! Crazy cool sky tonight!

2 Likes

You snuck that one in and I got you. But please adhere to the forum rules from now on and only request link via PM, email or text.

2 Likes

Pricing will be adjusted at some point between now and Thursday and I will be off the next two days.

BMW programs will stay the same until the 8th but the June factory volume objective was today (read: discounts will not be as aggressive to start July). I believe the link will be the same for another month so watch this thread for an update. I will post once the pricing is updated and accurate.

Oh I almost forgot…I will be on vacation from July 16th through the end of the month and TOTALLY unreachable :palm_tree::beach_umbrella:

So if you’re planning on doing something this month let’s look at it later this week.

8 Likes

June pricing was graciously extended through the 6th (factory programs still good through the 7th)!! Spreadsheet back up with pricing!

1 Like

We’ll find out on the 8th, but I wonder if this is for marketing purposes or if July’s programs will be better/worse as a result.

Texts and emails caught up. Working on PM’s this evening.

The spreadsheet has been updated and the current June pricing is good thru 07/07. Please note “selling price” on most models WILL be going up on the 8th regardless of what factory programs do. So now is the time!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

All PM’s caught up.

REMEMBER…

If you inquire online and do NOT ask for me, another salesperson will be your primary salesperson on record. At that point I will no longer be able to help you. If you want to work with me (or any salesperson at any company, even a furniture store)…ask for the person you want to work with!

If anyone else helps you, they are entitled to half of that sale. Period.

3 Likes

“BMW AG more than doubled its U.S. sales lead over Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz in June with a strong performance from its fresher line of SUVs.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-02/bmw-widens-lead-over-mercedes-at-half-year-mark-with-suv-lineup

1 Like

Wonder what their numbers look like on sedans which had some good incentives in June.

I’m just curious but when did the payment expectation on a BMW reach Mazda levels? I just had a client say she needs a $250 payment with $0 drive offs. Funny because the Mazda3 base model lease special is 215 plus tax with 2500 down PLUS drive offs. :man_facepalming:

MSRP = Double for the BMW
Payment = Same???

So confused…

6 Likes