SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Iā€™d be happy with just a few decent incentives on a 330i. Feels like itā€™s impossible to find one of these under 600pm effective.

I miss 2019.

2 Likes

$200/mo 4 series anyonešŸ˜

2 Likes

I donā€™t recall ever seeing any payments postedā€¦but maybe a few have been signed or offered?

Iā€™ve seen a few offered. Lately the price for a base model has been a little over 1k a month with something like 2500 DAS.

I would imagine that once these drop into the higher three digit per month effective payment that we will see a lot more of them here.

youā€™re forgetting that one guy that tried to swap his for near 2k a month

2 Likes

That is called selective amnesia.

2 Likes

Or maybe @Kellstar can EQS this up?

Doesnā€™t sound like there will be 17-20% discountsā€¦ maybe end of April.

Which SUV EV is better, the iX or the EQS?

IX and itā€™s not even close.

4 Likes

The discount is part of the problem, though Iā€™ve seen discounts as high as 11% advertised. The other two variables that will need to change are rebates (currently the fleet / loyalty / etc programs all exclude the IX) and the RV.

Ya I ultimately couldnā€™t find an EQS SUV deal I liked enough to replace my X5 45e but Iā€™d be more flexible with an iX

Have you driven both? I got one of the EQS SUVs for my wife and deciding between getting a second one for myself or holding off for the IX pricing to improve.

Only test driven the IX SUV and driving the EQS Sedan. I imagine the EQS SUV is just a lifted Sedan with a ton more body roll and worse range.

3 Likes

And NO SUNROOF option!!! Deal breaker for me.

1 Like

In fairness to the EQS, nearly all SUVs/crossovers on the market these days are ā€œlifted sedansā€ with more body roll and worse efficiency. :man_shrugging:

Iā€™m looking to lease an i4 with driving assist and parking assist. Also interested in premium package. DM me to discuss quotes!

I have a few i4 35 in transit that are still available. If youā€™re in CA, please email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com. I donā€™t check PM that often.

i see that MF on edmunds is .00165 with residual being 55% for 36/7.5K. is that better or same as last month? just wondering if the deals are getting sweeter?

MF got better by 20bps but residual got worse by 1%. Pretty much washed each other out.

Three X7ā€™s in stock and availableā€¦