SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

The eDrive40 doesn’t qualify for the $7,500 lease rebate so not as many people are talking about them. They’re around though. I have a few coming in and plenty of order slots available too.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been eyeing the e40 but will wait to see if the 7500 credit is extended to that trim in the coming months.

I think it’ll happen eventually on the 40e as demand normalizes against supply.

1 Like

Definitely wait. Any brand leasing an EV right now, without passing the $7500 to the lessee. Is just collecting the $7500 for themselves, for each and every unit.

No one should be leasing an EV without this credit, no matter what the brand is.

3 Likes

Approval Agree GIF

2 Likes

That said…I heard (on a Tesla youtube channel), that the M3RWD with the LFP battery made in China is rumored, via a leaked Tesla internal memo yesterday, to not qualify for the 7500 starting in April. So, maybe other cars with Chinese batteries may also be disqualified.

I believe those requirements are not applicable to the lease tax credit.

2 Likes

I hope not…that will crunch us!

Totally unrelated

Those minerals/parts sourcing minimums are for section 30(purchasing EV). Section 45 under which makes lease credit passthrough available, doesn’t have any sourcing minimums, manufacturer origin, msrp caps or income limits.

:pushpin: Canceled Order Alert! :pushpin:

2023 i4 eDrive35 - Available to take home today. First come first serve. Contact me directly for a quote!

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call or text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Looking for an EOQ lease deal, ideally i4 or iX, but open to gas, can act today.

See post above yours and let me know how I can help

Just added a photo of the available i4 eDrive35. Look up :arrow_up: three posts.

Three gorgeous 430i GC’s available!

• Dravit Grey / Black - $58,620 MSRP
  • Tanzanite Blue / Cognac - $58,620 MSRP
  • Brooklyn Grey / Tacora Red - $55,320 MSRP

Just got two truck loads of iX and many of them are available. $7,500 lease rebate on these plus two years free charging!

It’s a “buyers market” (at least on this model). Contact me directly if you’re interested and ready to go. I’m ready to make deals.

4 Likes

Tanzanite on cognac is to die for

1 Like

How come when I build a new 7 series online I can’t option the executive rear seat(recliners/massaging) and theatre tv? But yet I see a ton of 7s in stock with the rear theatre.

Anyway, in order of preference, I want a i7/740i/760i with black exterior, black interior(preference, but can get something lighter), executive rear seat, and theatre. I just had my 22 s class lemoned and I need to replace it with something. Don’t make me buy this Alpina XB7 I found on the lot locally in Los Angeles, I need a sedan.

You need to add the “Rear Executive Lounge Seating Package” for $7250, which includes the Theater TV.

I dont see that option on any of the 7s on the BMW USA site.