SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Yes 100%, there are tons of brokers offering 7.5-9% off msrp before rebates. It’s stupid to even waste time with such haughty dealers.

2 Likes

Any deals on 2023 X5 leases?

Yes we are doing deals on any in-stock cars (and not just $500 off as people seem to think). As most of you know, I work for BMW so I can’t advertise the pricing but I’m ready to make deals on any car in stock. I also just got quote a few cars in the last couple days.

I pride myself on taking care of my clients, in addition to getting a great deal. Those of you that have bought from me (and even those that have worked with me but might have gone another route) know this. So if you want to get a solid deal on a car you actually want, and you want to have a BMW advisor for life, let me know. If on the other hand you want to get stuffed into a random car that a broker just has to move, there are plenty of them on this forum that will be happy to “help” you and then you’ll never hear from them again. Got a problem after the sale? Call the dealership. But oh yeah, you don’t have a relationship with an advisor at the dealership.

List of new units coming up. Keep an eye out!

2 Likes

CLICK HERE TO GET A PERSONALIZED END OF YEAR QUOTE!

:christmas_tree: :gift: :santa:

Don’t forget your Section 179 Tax Break on any New X5, X6 or X7!!

Final Hours of 2022 - Every New Car MUST GO by 8pm!! :tada: :partying_face:

Inventory Update:

* i4 eDrive40 - 1 available :zap:
* iX xDrive50 - 1 available :zap:
* X5 xDrive40i - Many to choose from
* X6 xDrive40i - 2 available
* 740i - 1 available
* 760xi - 1 available
* M5 Competition - 1 available
* Lots of 330e and 530e in stock :electric_plug:
* 230i Coupe and M235i GC
* Many more amazing cars too :fire:

* X5 xDrive45e - 5 INBOUND TODAY! See below… :electric_plug:

* X7 all trims - Sold out

The best deals (and priority) will be given to those customers that are here in the showroom. So don’t waste time texting back-and-forth. Get your butt down here and ASK FOR DAVE to save thousands of dollars! :money_mouth_face:

Dave Townsend | BMW of Murrieta
41430 Auto Mall Pkwy
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-440-2483 call or text

2 Likes

That 2er in Thundernight looks amazing!

1 Like

I have five X5 xDrive45e that are arriving TODAY!

These will have to charge overnight but we can contract on them today and then you can take delivery tomorrow or Monday. Please contact me right away if you want to secure one of these before they’re all gone.

If you don’t want to pay MSRP, make sure to get down here as soon as possible and ASK FOR DAVE!

Dave Townsend | BMW of Murrieta
41430 Auto Mall Pkwy
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-440-2483 call or text

VIN: 9P96354 - $78,795 MSRP

VIN: 9P96642 - $72,145 MSRP

VIN: 9P96971 - $75,295 MSRP

VIN: 9P99057 - $71,120 MSRP

VIN: 9P99193 - $71,520 MSRP

3 Likes

They’re here. Let’s Goooo!

7 Likes

Damn, envious of that California crowd… so many cars to choose from

1 Like

2023 M4 Competition xDrive - Now Available!

More Images

2 Likes

places. Toyota!

6 Likes

Hahaha :rofl: I would’ve expected that from @Cody_Carter

3 Likes

Dave can you go below invoice on these bad boys?

1 Like

Nobody is selling 45e below invoice.

3 Likes

Silly rabbit, dealers don’t advertise below list on non distressed inventory. :eyes:

At least they shouldn’t if they’d like to keep their store out of trouble.

4 Likes

Curious how many have already found homes?

Easy way to decode the end of the vin for the window stickers?

It will be interesting how the pricing of these will change after tomorrow when the income caps become effective. People below the cap may be better off waiting unless there’s a good deal on the table.

1 Like

They still make really great business deductible vehicles that should be eligible for a HOV sticker. :man_shrugging:

Invoice may end up being the market on them, at least until the 50e gets released. Back to list then.

VIN: 9P96354

VIN: 9P96642

VIN: 9P96971

VIN: 9P99057

VIN: 9P99193

1 Like

3 hours left…

1 Like