SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

2023 BMW 530i Loaner w/ M Sport
36/7500 | Drives + 7 MSD
$525 + tax (w/ loyalty)

3 Likes

Hi Dave. I emailed you earlier this morning about an i5.

Replying now.

Hi Dave,

Any allocations for an m340i
I live in 90241 zip

For everyone looking for M340i…I have one M340i left and it will be arriving here in the next couple days. It’s available to be secure now on a first come, first serve basis. You would need to send me back my signed quote, credit app and deposit.

Then I also have two M340i xDrive that will be arriving in about 4-5 weeks. These are also available to be secured today. I can promise you that none of these will last long and they will surely be sold before they arrive.

Here’s the builds…

Hello David,
I always see some brokers here saying they can get 6% off for a BMW M2. Can I directly get 6% from you?

No sorry. We sell all M2’s at MSRP. The good news is I’ve never charged a markup and I never will.

1 Like

You’re actually in luck because I almost always have a waiting list but right now I have to in production that just became available this week. One is white and the other black. Let me know if you want to secure one.

LAST 2024 X5 XDRIVE50E AVAILABLE (3 WEEKS OUT)

Call, text or email me directly if you want to secure it today!

Dave Townsend
Call or Text: 951-440-2483
Email Me | Follow & Share

Hi, There
Looking for IX50 Sports pkg
10k/36m With 0 DAS. Zipcode 92618. Give me price. Thanks

Hello,

Looking for a X3m compition lease in Southern California with a low DAS. Do you have any of those in stock? zip 91016

Thanks

I have this one in transit and available. Let me know if this would work for you…

whats the monthly for the x5?

Yeah I would be interested in this. Question I had was about the moonroof deletion. Does that mean there is a glass pane or just metal?

That would mean there is no glass at all. Just a solid roof. If you can email me your city and zip and let me know if you qualify for loyalty, I can put together a quote for you.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

If you can email me your city and zip and let me know if you qualify for loyalty, I can put together a quote for you.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

A couple really nice units just arrived this morning. Two M340i xDrive and a new M2.

Update at 6:40pm - The M2 is SOLD

It’s official…the BMW M5 Touring IS coming to America! And if you get on my waiting list now, you can secure your spot in line with NO Markup over MSRP!

As of 04/06 there’s already a few people that have given deposits so please do not delay. Email me directly for instructions and make sure to include “M5 Touring” in the email subject line.

Dave Townsend

4 Likes

BMW just hosted the Americas Brand and Business Summit (ABBS) 2024 in Las Vegas which had GM’s and dealer principals from over 400 dealerships in the Western hemisphere. They got to see the actual production model Neue Klasse Sedan and SUV as well as the next X5 redesign (MY26 most likely). There were tons of upcoming designs and LCI’s and of course no cameras or cell phones were allowed into the conference.

Out of all the new models that were shown off though, the one that every attendee flocked to was of course the highly anticipated M5 Touring which they got to see in all of it’s unwrapped glory. Every dealer principle is interested in this model because they know that there will be limited production and they can justify big markups again.

Just to remind you…I am taking reservations for the M5 Touring with NO markup over MSRP. Each dealership will probably only get a few units per year and everyone else will definitely be charging $10k or more, over MSRP.

Email me directly for instructions and make sure to include “M5 Touring” in the email subject line.

Dave Townsend

Here’s the latest article which talks about the conference as well:

4 Likes

Hi there - do you have any M440i convertibles? Looking for a light interior oyster/canberra, and loaded