SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

PM’d you. Interested

Enjoy the well deserved vacation!!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You’re going to be sent to the “corn fields” for asking about the “link”. :joy:

1 Like

Billy Mumy would be very angry with you. Very angry.

2 Likes

Did take them a while to do so. Lol…it was worth the wait! :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Good morning everyone! I’m back at my desk and will respond to all pending emails, text and PM’s in the order they were received. Please know that I’m working my way through the list in between my appointments today and that I will get back to you!

2 Likes

New 2020 M4 CS in San Marino Blue with full OLED taillights. Sooooo sick!!! :scream: (Click the link below to see the lights in action)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bRUIAC3ETK1FPOJ_hEf0TWQrVvpkXZ8S/view?usp=drivesdk

10 Likes

Got a special loaner deal to kick off the month (expires close of business Sunday)…

2019 430i Coupe - $54,090.00 MSRP
37xx Miles
Glacier Silver Metallic
Black Dakota Leather with Dark Oyster highlight

• M Sport Package
  • 19" M Double-Spoke ferric grey wheels
  • Adaptive M Suspension
  • Aluminum Dark Carbon trim
  • Harmon Kardon surround sound
  • Wheel Locks

Please do not request the lease details unless you’re a serious buyer and this car works for you. I honestly don’t have time to reply to everyone that just wants to see what a loaner goes for. There are plenty of brokers/dealers on here that post loaner specials for tire-kickers. To respond to every request takes time away from my weekend sales so I appreciate your understanding.

If you ARE interested and available please text or email me directly and mention this deal on the subject line so that I can respond right away. Deal expires Sunday June 2nd at close of business!

951-440-2483 text preferred
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

That was a loaner? M package 4 series?!? Well damn, those customers were lucky, that is one sexy looking car.

For sure! And now someone else can take it home for the same payment as a simple looking base model.

May programs still in effect until close of business Sunday (the 2nd). I’m off Mon and Tues so I will have an updated spreadsheet by Wednesday afternoon. It will be the same link but updated.

1 Like

That was the thread that first led me to LH. Someone had linked it in a different non-automotive forum and I found the “deal” enticing.

2 Likes