SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Do I see over 7k in lease cash for the 4 series?? Whoever is in the market for a 4 series better jump on these!!!

Seriously! Loyalty + College Grad on a 440iā€¦almost $9,000 in rebates!! So if youā€™ve earned your diploma in the last two years (must qualify with all requirements) and have another BMW in the household you could be driving this 2019 BMW 440i Coupe for $398 + tax with only $2350 net drive offs* + MSDā€™s!

*$2850 due at signing offset by the CCA rebate of $500 you will receive post-sale. On approval of credit

3 Likes

I will be off the next two days. Hereā€™s my schedule to close out the month:

Tuesday the 28th - OFF
Wednesday the 29th - OFF
Thursday the 30th - 11am - 8pm
Friday the 31st :ghost:- 11am - 8pm
Saturday the 1st - 9am - 8pm

1 Like

PMā€™d you. Interested

Enjoy the well deserved vacation!!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Youā€™re going to be sent to the ā€œcorn fieldsā€ for asking about the ā€œlinkā€. :joy:

1 Like

Billy Mumy would be very angry with you. Very angry.

2 Likes

Did take them a while to do so. Lolā€¦it was worth the wait! :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Good morning everyone! Iā€™m back at my desk and will respond to all pending emails, text and PMā€™s in the order they were received. Please know that Iā€™m working my way through the list in between my appointments today and that I will get back to you!

2 Likes

New 2020 M4 CS in San Marino Blue with full OLED taillights. Sooooo sick!!! :scream: (Click the link below to see the lights in action)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bRUIAC3ETK1FPOJ_hEf0TWQrVvpkXZ8S/view?usp=drivesdk

10 Likes

Got a special loaner deal to kick off the month (expires close of business Sunday)ā€¦

2019 430i Coupe - $54,090.00 MSRP
37xx Miles
Glacier Silver Metallic
Black Dakota Leather with Dark Oyster highlight

• M Sport Package
  • 19" M Double-Spoke ferric grey wheels
  • Adaptive M Suspension
  • Aluminum Dark Carbon trim
  • Harmon Kardon surround sound
  • Wheel Locks

Please do not request the lease details unless youā€™re a serious buyer and this car works for you. I honestly donā€™t have time to reply to everyone that just wants to see what a loaner goes for. There are plenty of brokers/dealers on here that post loaner specials for tire-kickers. To respond to every request takes time away from my weekend sales so I appreciate your understanding.

If you ARE interested and available please text or email me directly and mention this deal on the subject line so that I can respond right away. Deal expires Sunday June 2nd at close of business!

951-440-2483 text preferred
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

That was a loaner? M package 4 series?!? Well damn, those customers were lucky, that is one sexy looking car.