SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

New Frozen Grey Z4 custom order

4 Likes

Another Conquest!!

4 Likes

I have 4 different clients here so all requests will be answered as soon as I can

1 Like

5 hours in and 4 cars out! That makes 10.5 in the last 5 days! Thank you for keeping me busy!! :sweat_smile:

P.S. Big shout out to TH (not a member so no tag) who snatched up 3 of my lease specials between three different family members!

1 Like

hi, can I get a lease from you if I live in az?

Yes I can do AZ. Just email or text me tomorrow

ALL emails, texts and PMs answered!! Woo hoo! Iā€™ll be at 9:30 this morning. Letā€™s do it again. :wink:

Iā€™m off Tuesday and Wednesday so get it now!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You guys donā€™t have to be afraid to comment or post notes here. You just canā€™t post ā€œlink pleaseā€ requests. Seems like since the rules changed on that, nobody wants to chime in at all. :laughing:

I will be updating the spreadsheet today with some new pricing. Deals are still great but have to pull back the reigns a little bit on a few models.

pm sent, thanks.

Do I see over 7k in lease cash for the 4 series?? Whoever is in the market for a 4 series better jump on these!!!

Seriously! Loyalty + College Grad on a 440iā€¦almost $9,000 in rebates!! So if youā€™ve earned your diploma in the last two years (must qualify with all requirements) and have another BMW in the household you could be driving this 2019 BMW 440i Coupe for $398 + tax with only $2350 net drive offs* + MSDā€™s!

*$2850 due at signing offset by the CCA rebate of $500 you will receive post-sale. On approval of credit

3 Likes

I will be off the next two days. Hereā€™s my schedule to close out the month:

Tuesday the 28th - OFF
Wednesday the 29th - OFF
Thursday the 30th - 11am - 8pm
Friday the 31st :ghost:- 11am - 8pm
Saturday the 1st - 9am - 8pm

1 Like

PMā€™d you. Interested

Enjoy the well deserved vacation!!

1 Like