SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Leased an X1 from @BMW_Dave last night, highly recommend! Great experience, by far one of the best dealers I spoke to in Socal.

1 Like

What wheels are those? Don’t see them on bmw usa build configurator. Thanks!

Thanks Corey! :+1:

Style 795M. They have to be added at the time of order as a port installed accessory. ShopBMWUSA.com | 20" BMW Wheel Set, Style 795M

1 Like

Im late to the party on this topic (X2 M35i), but I can echo @BMW_Dave thought on this car. I drove one at a UDE event in FL this summer and it was a MAJOR HOOT!

1 Like

When I did the M Driving Event at Thermal, even though I drove every M model there is (every other model had more power), the M235i was actually the most fun. This was a few years ago before the M2 came out. It was by far the most crazy and squirly of all the M’s.

2 Likes

Although this thread from another member is totally hypothetical, it shows what might potentially be possible on a new i3 (based on a number of assumptions). I can not vouch for their math nor am I associated with them in any way.

But let me just say that my text and emails are blowing up and the low MSRP i3’s are not going to last long at all!!

Email please. Do not send PM. It will not be read.

any m340i?

1 Like

Leased i3s from Dave after reaching out to him from this thread. Really straight forward/great purchase. I’m looking at 116.34/month with a 3000 drive off(w/ sales tax) after SCE and CVRP. Texted Dave the morning of the purchase, drove down to Murietta, and the rest was history. Definitely recommend at least emailing him to see what he has! Thanks again @BMW_Dave

2 Likes

What are the September changes? MF?

What? An i3 for $116.34 per month? I’m getting a quote of $425/month

You missed that he stated $3000 drive off and also rebates from SCE and CVRP to get to that price per month.

Do you ship to NY?

Any details. I bought my x7 from Murrieta and my x5m. looking for a i3s for city zipping.
MSRP
Discount off MSRP
-7500 federal credit
Loyalty, BMW CCA, OL. etc.

thanks

Any gamers out there? This is my 14 year-old son playing on the main stage with the pros. Please follow and subscribe. Help me make his dreams come true!

Watch Uroahs who is playing LIVE at Twitchcon RIGHT NOW!!

14 Likes

Thats awesome! Not a fan of fortnite, but heavily involved in Gears eSports Pro Circuit and can definitely relate. The competition and intensity at that level is surreal.

You may have a future eCelebrity on your hands Dave lol!

I gave the lad a follow.

1 Like

Thanks @Johno! you’re right it’s tough. He’s meeting with the athletic director at his school and the CIF committee about starting an eSports club. These kids will be looking at potential scholarships and sponsors will be vital!!

I know how many members here work for tech companies or own one yourself. Please email me directly if you’d like to help.

Dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

P.S. Sorry to get off topic, but people always ask me how they can say thank you for my contributions. This is how. Spread the word.

4 Likes

I work at twitch. Followed and subscribed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a avid gamer growing up I find this really awesome. I live in Chicago and my buddies know the owner/chairman of Riot Squad Esports, who is also the founder/chairman of Raise.com. Not sure how that helps but you never know.

1 Like

Send him down here to the UCI eSports arena. Look up events on the website. I volunteer there from time to time on youth related activities.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support especially you @deag! Here’s a cool picture of him at an after hours party with the guys from Team Liquid.

By the way…if you want to support and don’t know how, it’s super easy (and free if you’re an Amazon Prime member): Register at Twitch.com, search Uroahs, Click Subscribe. Done! :+1:t3:

1 Like