SoCal BMW Special Lease Offers

UPDATE 08/03/2018 - August deals are updated and there is a NEW link so you will have to request again.

TO GET THE PRIVATE LINK - Please send me an email, text or PM. Email will get the quickest response and if you don’t get a reply within 24 hours please feel free to request again. If you send a PM and don’t hear back from me, send me an email. Sometimes the PM’s get backed up a day or two if I have a lot of appointments. I assume that if someone is a serious buyer, they will contact me via email first.

DO NOT contact the dealership direct (via phone or online) or you will not get my special pricing. Most of you have worked with me long enough to know that I can do special things for this community and now I’m trying to make it even easier so that all you have to do is pick the model you want and let me know when you’re coming in.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. I WORK FOR BMW - I am not a broker so you will not be handed off to a dealership that has less than perfect reviews. You will be working with me directly from start to finish. I’m the highest rated BMW Client Advisor in all of CA and I work for the #1 Rated BMW Center in CA. See current ratings/reviews for all 55 dealerships here.
  2. All payments include BMW Loyalty
  3. Payments do NOT include tax
  4. Conquest rebates are listed
  5. Adjustments are noted for College Grad and/or USAA
  6. Selling price is the BEST PRICE for that vehicle
  7. If you need to know what the payment would be at 24 months or with $0 out of pocket (or any other change) plug the numbers from my spreadsheet into the LH Calculator and make the necessary changes. This spreadsheet is designed to make it EASY for you but you have to know how to use the tools that this forum provides.
  8. These are NOT solo unit deals. For example…if you don’t want the X3 sDrive30i that I have listed, that’s fine. You can still get the same relative deal on any X3 sDrive30i in stock. Higher MSRP will yield higher payment and vice versa. Please keep in mind: Factory Rebates are [typically] good through the end of the month but my pricing may be subject to change. This refers to the “Selling Price before incentives”
  9. If something is not clear, please contact me directly

Note: There are two pages (SAV’s & CARS). The tabs are in the top left corner under the title:

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

My days off in Aug are: 5-6, 12-13, 19, 24-25, 29

20 Likes

Link me :slight_smile:

1 Like

link please

Link please.

Thank you

link please, thanks!

Link please!

Okay I can see I’m not gonna get to sleep tonight. Lol.

By the way…much thanks to @Cody_Carter for helping me with a starting point and answering my annoying questions at mostly ungodly hours (kinda like now :laughing:).

Definitely fitting that he was the first to post!

Thanks a ton bro! :fist_right::fist_left:

5 Likes

Can I get the link. Thank you

Link please!

link please!

Link please.

Send link please, thank you.

Would appreciate a link. Thanks!

Welcome to the LH Family. Link sent!

By the way…if you had previously sent me a PM asking for guidance or a quote I apologize but I had to clear all unread PM’s so that I can keep track of the new requests for this link. I think I wiped our 80 PM’s that went back to mid-Feb but all of my previous posts did say “I do not check PM’s” so hopefully those people also emailed me and already got a response.

I will be tracking my PM’s now but please know that I’m trying to streamline the process for you and me both. :wink: So keep that in mind when typing your request.

link please

Link please

Link me please. Thank you!

Link please.

Link please if you can. Thanks