SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

As stated by OP, email or text him for the link.

Just wondering… is there lease pull ahead?

No BMW has not had a true pull ahead program (actual waiver of your last 3+ payments) since 2016. Any advertisements you see that appear otherwise, are simply a dealership offering to “cover” your remaining payments but they will be rolled into the back of your next lease. Or they will take your car as a trade-in and may possibly be able to wash you out, although that’s rare.

5 Likes

What are the new mileage reqs for loaner leases? Just noticed the calc says 4k or more

Yeah i read 4-7.5k and there’s also period requirement (at least 4 months in service?)

Do these new requirements apply to only MY2021 or MY2020 as well?

All loaners that are retired from this point forward must have 4000-7499 miles and be in the loaner fleet for at least 4 months. Any that were already retired under 4K are still okay to lease.

1 Like

I’m sure most of you have noticed that I haven’t updated the link since before the holidays. I’ll be switching over to a more custom tailored approach to save time for customers that are ready to do something now. I’ll be updating the OP soon with new instructions.

In the meantime, please remember that I work for BMW and I’m one of the few BMW Client Advisors on this forum. You can still ask questions on this thread about models, options, programs, etc. Anything regarding BMW as a brand. I was the first person to represent BMW here on Leasehackr and I was pretty much just here as a contributor (not to solicit business). That is never going to change.

24 Likes

Thank you Dave!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Sorry for any delayed replies. I was enjoying some family time down at “The Del”. What an awesome place! I’d recommend anyone staying there if you’ve never been.

Anyway, I’ll be getting out any pending quote requests and working through texts and emails that haven’t been answered yet. Bear with me and as always, feel free to ask questions here on the thread.

5 Likes

Hey Dave hope you had a nice vacation!
Do OL codes work on loaners slightly over 5k miles?

OL Codes should be eligible for loaners up to 7499 miles now since the changed the loaner program.

1 Like

Hey Dave,

Are there any plans for BMW of Murrieta to join the list of approved dealerships for the CVAP?

Thanks

We had someone working on it last year but the people at CVAP kept telling us that we weren’t providing the right information even though we were.

Thank you. Now that the X5 45e got some considerable range, it might be a good thing to reapply for.

The income limitations for CVAP seem to be more geared for lower priced cars. Hard to imagine a family being able to afford living in CA and rolling in a $70k+ car based on these incomes.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

1ST NEW 2021 BMW M4 COMP - Just Arrived!! And sold the next day

2020 M2 CS - Still Available!!

3 Likes

Hi Dave!

Is the new M4 Competition available for lease?

Yes it is!

Update 02/28/2021: The new M4 Comp is SOLD

1 Like

Hello, do you have any m440i available?