SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Today’s officially the last day of the year for BMW. Any and all quotes given (by me or any other dealer/broker) expire at the close of business.

Historically, January is not any better (usually worse) than December so reach out to me right away if you’re looking to get a buzzer beater deal!

Do you ship to FL? Please send prices.

Sorry man. I_dont_like_buyers. :rofl:

Couldn’t help myself. Yes I can ship to FL. Shipping costs would apply. I will PM you a link so you can let me know what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Fait enough :slight_smile:

Dayummm…great options on the 750. Pm you about getting info. Please let me know ASAP thanks

Do you ship to Nevada? I’m interested.

Reply sent

Yes sir. I have many happy customers in your state. :slight_smile: I will send you a PM as well.

If you had quotes on the following models but did not purchase by last night, please know that the programs have changed for the WORSE and you will need a new quote:

2020 Models

• 228i Gran Coupe
  • M235i Gran Coupe
  • 530i Sedan
  • 540i Sedan
  • M550i Sedan
  • X1 / X2 28i
  • X2 M35i
  • X3 / X4 30i
  • X3 / X4 M40i
  • X3 M
  • X4 M
  • X5 / X6 sDrive40i
  • X5 / X6 xDrive40i
  • X5 M50i
  • X6 M50i
  • X7 xDrive40i
  • X7 M50i

2021 Models

• NO CHANGE

I’ve got two 2020 530i loaners that have to go (one with M Sport). Let’s just say 3xx and leave it at that. Email me if you’re interested and available today!

UPDATE: Both cars have sold

4 Likes

Both 5 Series loaners have sold.

Remember, if you have questions about models, features, programs eligibility etc you can ask them here. While most dealers and brokers are only here to sell cars, I actually work for BMW and joined this community as a contributor. I love to share information with other BMW fans and learn things from them as well!

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: We better see some shared deals posted on whoever got these!

1 Like

Only one went to a LH. The other sold late last night to a walk in customer.

1 Like

Just curious - did this ever end up selling?

It’s still available. Email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com if you’re interested and available.

Thanks Zack!

1 Like

I’ll be out of office tomorrow and returning Wednesday at noon. I’ll do my best to reply to all PM’s and emails when I return. As always, if you have an immediate need, please email me with that in the subject line and I will put you in contact with one of my teammates to assist in my absence.

As stated by OP, email or text him for the link.

Just wondering… is there lease pull ahead?

No BMW has not had a true pull ahead program (actual waiver of your last 3+ payments) since 2016. Any advertisements you see that appear otherwise, are simply a dealership offering to “cover” your remaining payments but they will be rolled into the back of your next lease. Or they will take your car as a trade-in and may possibly be able to wash you out, although that’s rare.

5 Likes

What are the new mileage reqs for loaner leases? Just noticed the calc says 4k or more